How much is a standard B.C. Rich Warlock worth? If it has no neck through, or string through...

My friend's bragging about his new one... and I'm trying to tell him that it's not worth as much as he thinks. He wouldn't buy it (my sayings, not the guitar) so I just humoured him.

So?

Also... he thinks it's better than an Ibanez SZR 720.

Thanks.
like 180 i think
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
opinoins are opinoins
just let him have his
but when he starts doing stuff like playing your guitars and saying they suck, then you take that warlock and plant it 2 inches into his skull =D
ohh nvm no neck wtf??
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
I'm not sure, I've yet to see it. Although... he says he doesn't know.

*Shows me picture on google*
"It's like this one, but with no silver lining around the outside, and it has the spikey top part with the tuners. It has this 'bridge' thingy too... that's what my friend said though."
"Oh yeah... I've played one of the platinum series warlocks... is it a platinum series? Gold? Bronze? Do you even know?"
"No... but it's worth like 10 000 bucks."
"Oh... oh, cool. Mine was only 900 bucks. That's a pretty expensive guitar"
"Yeah... my friend said he wanted to trade it for mine... and mine only costs like 250 bucks."
If it's a Bronze Warlock, it might as well be used to light a fire. Then again, it could be part of one of BC Rich's good series.

Just telling us it's a Warlock isn't saying much.

It's like asking how much an Ibanez RG is worth. Yea, which one?
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
Quote by Fryer Mike
How much is a standard B.C. Rich Warlock worth?

According to www.guitarasylum.com, a USA BC Rich Warlock "Standard" edition goes for $2999.99. The "Deluxe" is $3299.99, but the "Supreme" (which I will be ordering this summer) is a cool $3499.99. I have never seen a "Supreme" go for under $4000 new, though.
These are for USA handmade models. This is the only place that "Standard" is an actual model designation. There is no "Standard" import model.