And yes I do know that should be toxins

This is just a bit of musing, but could anyone explain to me why you're not supposed to make yourself sick if you ingest poisions or other hazardous substances unless directed so? They tend to have strong messages about not doing it on bottles
it can burn your throat on the way down....it'll burn it again on the way back up.
This happened to some girl at a nearby school. Someone put a toxin in her drink, but it went down fine. But she felt funny and threw herself up, and it burned ehr esophagus.