I'm Looking for songs that are not too easy but not too difficult either.

is free falling by tom petty and bad moon rising easy or hard?

as they sound really easy and cool to play.
Errm The road I must travel by The Nightwatchman (Tom Morello) And blue in the face by Alkaline Trio are both kinda easy and cool imo.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by cheese_weasel
Errm The road I must travel by The Nightwatchman (Tom Morello) And blue in the face by Alkaline Trio are both kinda easy and cool imo.

Thanks.
Time of your Life(Good Riddance) by Greenday, strumming version is very easy and sounds good.
There's loads, pick up an acoustic song book. There will be loads of songs to play in them
Quote by Roookie
Time of your Life(Good Riddance) by Greenday, strumming version is very easy and sounds good.

+1

Even try searching some contemperary covers. Lots of them are just g d em stuff
Gear:
Cort AD-850 NS
MIM Strat
Cube 30x
Bad Moon Rising is mostly just 1 5 4 1 starting with D, isn't it? D, A, G, D. It only varies slightly, but only uses those 3 chords if I remember correctly. One of the easiest well known songs in the world, probably.

There's a really cool chord version of Highway to Hell that I play, learned it from this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g39zpLMuKHM
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

With capo on 3, Free Falling is unbelievably easy. The song is in the key of F, so you basically finger D Dsus Dsus D A for the ENTIRE song, including the chorus. The hardest part of this song is singing the chorus without some type of vocal echo effect.