Hey i've got this music and poetry evening comin up at my school, and i've been asked to play something. i play acoustic guitar, electric guitar and bass, and i'm about intermediate at all 3, but i'm not in a band, so anything i play needs to be something that sounds good on its own. u guys know any good solo songs i could play?

P.S i searched and couldn't find any simmilar threads, and couldn't see any other forums to put this in, so i hope i havn't broken any rules:-)
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
Heartbeats by Jose Gonzales?

Dunno, it has fingerpicking. Are you good at fingerpicking?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
hmm, thanks, but heartbeats is quite repetitive without singing, and i can't sing to save my life lol
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
Glycerine by Bush is rediculously easy but still a good song, Black Hole Sun acoustic by Chris Cornell is another good Idea
but i might try the randy rhoads
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
depends how long you've got to practice... id suggest "angelina" by Tommy Emmanuel amazing piece and so nice to hear in a laid back situation (which is what it will be?)
k thx will probs try angelina or sumthing thx
Quote by Darth_Qurashi