Well I've noticed something about songs and Key's but I'm asking here to make sure I'm right. I 90% sure I'm right.

Ok Last night while watching family guy I've noticed that peter has a key of C voice where Lois has a key of A voice.

Also I've been recognizing keys in other stuff for example the key of A when the guy does the free credit report.com song in the car LOL.

So is this getting close to perfect pitch?
It's A Long Ways To The Top If You Want To Rock & Roll

Guitars: Cort g260 w/Vintage strat pickups, Standard Sg coming soon.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.
Traynor YCV CLASSIC 40 WATT ALL TUBE AMP 2x10 COMBO.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
People don't speak in "Keys."

And the bottom line is this: You know 100% sure if you have perfect pitch. Solely because you asked I can be confident in saying you do not have perfect pitch, and you will never develop it, but you can get good relative pitch.

I have seen people with perfect pitch. A teacher will hit a key on a piano and within an half second the person can say the pitch. They can play a few measures and that person can name ever pitch that was just played.

Sorry.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Quote by copet
People don't speak in "Keys."

And the bottom line is this: You know 100% sure if you have perfect pitch. Solely because you asked I can be confident in saying you do not have perfect pitch, and you will never develop it, but you can get good relative pitch.

I have seen people with perfect pitch. A teacher will hit a key on a piano and within an half second the person can say the pitch. They can play a few measures and that person can name ever pitch that was just played.

Sorry.
Hey no problem

When I had my ears cleaned out he used a tuning fork to see if he needed to clean them out more or if it's fine the first time he uses it I said so your using the C tunining fork and yep you must be a musician.

Anyways does that mean I have relative pitch?

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
if it was in any key or scale or whatever it would only be in a chromatic one, where every note is in the key lol..
UVG ok hey thought I'd ask no harm done.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
Could be some lucky guesses, could be that you had heard/played a song you know was in a key and you recognized the note. When you wake up in the morning and you don't have any pitches in your head, you should hit a random note on the guitar that you dont know by looking and see if you can pick it out.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Quote by copet

Don't say he can't develop it; some people say you can, some say you can't. I have perfect pitch and am able to do exactly as you describe here, but it's something that I developed only a few years ago.