Do any of you guys know any good stores in Both of the city's I've mentioned above?

I'm taking a trip to both places and I want a store that sells guitars from a standard SG to an epiphone and so on.

I've also want a store that sells a lot of pedals.
It's A Long Ways To The Top If You Want To Rock & Roll

Guitars: Cort g260 w/Vintage strat pickups, Standard Sg coming soon.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.
Traynor YCV CLASSIC 40 WATT ALL TUBE AMP 2x10 COMBO.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
I live in St. Pete, not too far from Tampa really. the Guitar Center here sells Epis and Gibson SG Standards as well as a whole lot of Fenders, Ibanez's, Schecters, even a few PRS guitars. Theres also a place called Seminole Music and Sound, which is also in the area. They have alot of Boss pedals, some Digitech pedals, Snarling Dogs wahs, and alot of other stuff.
Quote by qotsa1998
I live in St. Pete, not too far from Tampa really. the Guitar Center here sells Epis and Gibson SG Standards as well as a whole lot of Fenders, Ibanez's, Schecters, even a few PRS guitars. Theres also a place called Seminole Music and Sound, which is also in the area. They have alot of Boss pedals, some Digitech pedals, Snarling Dogs wahs, and alot of other stuff.
So Pretty much guitar center?

I don't want digitech they blow **** out their asses.

I want boss pedal's specially one of the over drive version 1 pedals.
It's A Long Ways To The Top If You Want To Rock & Roll

Guitars: Cort g260 w/Vintage strat pickups, Standard Sg coming soon.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.
Traynor YCV CLASSIC 40 WATT ALL TUBE AMP 2x10 COMBO.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
Theres a Sam Ash too, altho there guitar section isnt too big compared to all of the other stuff they have. but I would check that place out anyway. The building is amazing. If you look around some, Im sure youll find some smaller music stores.
Both Guitar Center and Sam Ash are in Tampa, both just off of Dale Mabry Ave.

Get BOSS or MXR pedals.Don't get Digitech.,..they suck.