Yeah, I saw American Idol last night.. by accident.. and he did a great job.
I know exactly what I think I'm doing.
Er......It's boring though, you don't want to hear another boring artist that doesn't even write music do you?
a lot of people can sing
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
is it just me, or is that just a slightly slower version of the Chris Cornell version of that song?
Quote by Bowe
is it just me, or is that just a slightly slower version of the Chris Cornell version of that song?

Yeah, he sang Chris Cornell's arrangement.
I know exactly what I think I'm doing.
Dammit, now when I search on youtube for CC, this guys videos are going to come up with teenage girls saying "Z0mg! U R SOOOO HOTT MARRY ME!!!!

Bastard.
He's alright, I sort've like his voice, but he really comes off as n pompous ass. He seems really arrogant, when he gets criticized he just smirks and shrugs it off, like he's too good to be judged. Meh, probably just me, but the way he walks, talks to the judges, and sings just gives me the impression he's really cocky.

Still, great performance.

EDIT: Paula Abdul has got to be the dumbest person i've seen I just start laughing hysterically at her when she speaks
Last edited by FelixJZ at Mar 26, 2008,
Quote by FelixJZ
He's alright, I sort've like his voice, but he really comes off as n pompous ass. He seems really arrogant, when he gets criticized he just smirks and shrugs it off, like he's too good to be judged. Meh, probably just me, but the way he walks, talks to the judges, and sings just gives me the impression he's really cocky.

Still, great performance.

EDIT: Paula Abdul has got to be the dumbest person i've seen I just start laughing hysterically at her when she speaks

Yeah, Paula doesn't know how to talk at all. She says the same thing to everybody regardless of their performance.

I think he is kind of arrogant, but if that was me, I'd probably do the same thing because I'm just having fun and singing and what not. So Simon wasn't the biggest fan of him using a Talk Box, should he go cry about it?
david cook is amazing
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
I loved Michael Johns's performance! Elimination should be interesting. I HATE Carly.
I like Michael Johns and Brooke White a lot more. This guy can sing well, but he looks like an asshat.

EDIT:

All the videos are dead
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Last edited by Jersey_Zombie at Apr 10, 2008,
yeah, i love David Cook soo much and he is the best singer in that contest! he deserves to win!!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Quote by zombie_monster
If he wins, I hope he doesn't create a band that sounds like Nickelback...

Like Daughtry did? Except he didn't win, he just made a crappy band.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
lol all these videos are gone.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
jason castro's version of somewhere over the rainbow was epic. Also robin williams was hilarious on idol gives back as the "russian idol"

"knock knock"
"who's th-"
"I'LL ASK THE QUESTIONS!!!"
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
jason castro's version of somewhere over the rainbow was epic.

+1

David Cook sucked this week.

And I don't really care about any of the other ones, so I didn't bother watching them.