so i saw this guitar in express music, forgot the model but it was an ibanez. it felt so good, it had the neck through design and inf humbuckers (i'd change them) but it had an edge III trem, i dont know much about them, what are they like generally?
Quote by metallica92
so i saw this guitar in express music, forgot the model but it was an ibanez. it felt so good, it had the neck through design and inf humbuckers (i'd change them) but it had an edge III trems, i dont know much about them, what are they like generally?

Complete and utter BOLLOCKS.

And i'm not even british, but I figured that would be the best word to describe the edge *Ptooey*

Edge pro FTFW.

Edge 3 doesn't even lock the whammy in place, so if you bend over while playing, it'll fall out.

Bun edge 3, get edge pro.

Btw, this belongs in the electric guitar forum, I just felt that edge 3 sucked so much, I had to say something.
hue
I have one, does the job. There's been lots of negative feedback but I have had no problems.
Quote by sugar_daddy
I have one, does the job. There's been lots of negative feedback but I have had no problems.

cornish pasties are the **** my friend
Quote by sock_demon
Complete and utter BOLLOCKS.

And i'm not even british, but I figured that would be the best word to describe the edge *Ptooey*

Edge pro FTFW.

Edge 3 doesn't even lock the whammy in place, so if you bend over while playing, it'll fall out.

Bun edge 3, get edge pro.

Btw, this belongs in the electric guitar forum, I just felt that edge 3 sucked so much, I had to say something.

+10000

The only good Ibanez trems are the edge, edge pro and ZR. Forget about the edge III and edge pro 2.
Quote by TheQuailman
The only good Ibanez trems are the edge, edge pro and ZR. Forget about the edge III and edge pro 2.

Don't forget the Lo-Pro.

Quote by metallica92
ah its not an edge 3 its an edge pro, so they suck too?

No, they're amazing, one of the best licensed floyd roses made.
Quote by buckethead_jr
Don't forget the Lo-Pro.

No, they're amazing, one of the best licensed floyd roses made.

my mistake (sorry i'm tired)

edge pro TWO
80% of the people say the edge iii is crap, have never used one.

The edge iii is a good trem if it's you'r first one. It's going to be a pain in the ass when you'll have to change the strings but thats with every floating bridge. It does its job to keep you'r guitar in tune depending on the model that you get.

edit: As long as you have it set up correctly, it will last you over a year.
Quote by metallica92
my mistake (sorry i'm tired)

edge pro TWO

That one is not too good. The material is cheap and it wears out quickly. However, if you don't abuse it too much it should work fine for a couple of years, just don't expect it to be a life long companion.