Hey guys, i'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but basically, my Zoom G2.1U pedal is fuxored.

The right hand button that allows me to move forward for effects doesn't work.
The left one does.

As you can imagine, it's very annoying.

Any tips on how to fix it, or anything like that would be greatly appreciated.

The stomp switches or the little plastic buttons? Because the little plastic buttons on mine are broken, but getting at them is pretty much impossible. I imagine the stomp switches might be easier, but I can't open it without a screwdriver, so I can't check for you.
Quote by Denthúl
The stomp switches or the little plastic buttons? Because the little plastic buttons on mine are broken, but getting at them is pretty much impossible. I imagine the stomp switches might be easier, but I can't open it without a screwdriver, so I can't check for you.

The stompers.
And i tried to open it up with a screwdriver, but i couldn't get in, something wasn't letting it open on the side, and then some plastic snapped off so i stopped and put it back together
Yeah, it is an awkward sod to get open. But basically, it's going to be hard to fix and, in the end, it may not be worth the cost and effort. I just left mine as is. But I hardly use it, so that might be why...
Quote by Denthúl
Yeah, it is an awkward sod to get open. But basically, it's going to be hard to fix and, in the end, it may not be worth the cost and effort. I just left mine as is. But I hardly use it, so that might be why...

My pedal is the only one i have effects wise apart from the stock effects on my micro cube.

I guess i'll have to save up and get something decent.

cheers for the help