It's hard for me to find a bunch of ppl with similar musical interests and ideas around my neighborhood so I've been thinking about using Craiglist to meet some people. I've never met anyone in real life from the internet but Craiglist is like a classifieds page online and there are tons of local guitarists who post ads there looking to meet up and jam with. Anyone ever done this before?

It seems really useful cause you can easily find ppl with similar ideas/goals.
It's the same as meeting people from the internet for any other reason, be careful... or just don't, there's always the chance their looking for a different kind of jam... Maybe I'm just pessimistic
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Yeah, I have!

I've used Bebo to find alot of drummers and bassists that are friends of friends, so I'd say give it a shot

Just be careful who you decide to befriend, obviously
HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
I know a lot of bands from LA in the 80's met many of their band members from classified ads so I guess this is the modern day equivelent
Quote by CousticStrangla
Should I carry a gun in the event I do meet up to jam?

I wouldn't go that far, it will get awkward if you don't need to use it.

Probably an idea to find a few people to jam with and meet them all at the same time, I'd say statistically atleast 1 out of 4 people from the internet wont try and rape you
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
I wouldn't go that far, it will get awkward if you don't need to use it.

Probably an idea to find a few people to jam with and meet them all at the same time, I'd say statistically atleast 1 out of 4 people from the internet wont try and rape you

Well I'm 6'4 260, I'd smack em around like a little bitch
to answer the original question.........not yet but maybe in the next week or so, wish me luck
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )