It starts tonight! I love this show, the amount of idiots that think they're doing the right thing are hilarious, but no one can be more annyoing than that fat bitch Ruth Badger, or that Katie woman from the last series.

I'm hoping for some lookers but I'm sure I'll be dissapointed. Let the firing commence!
Tonight! Dude, thanks for the reminder!!!

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

I don't watch it, although for some charity thing when they had it with Phil Tufnell and some other guys on, it was a reet laugh.

The guy they called Hitler , and he got real mad about it.

Then they asked where he lives and he goes "Just outside of Berlin, apparently".

Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I did business and communications for GCSE, and near the end of the year when we finished our exams but still had lessons the teacher would make us wear headphones and watch that damn show for two hours.

Argh.

Stfu Sir Alan.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Guy from my towns in it. Blonde fella, forgotten his name.

Come to think of it, my town has quite a history of reality TV. Nadia who won Big Brother (The transvestite one) lives here and we had one off the last Apprentice series too (Gerry) who everyone sees around.

I'll be watching it if i can get the sodding football off the tv,
I'll probably watch it tonight, realise they have exactly the same categories of people and never touch it again. You know what I mean by the catagories, the posh guy, the annoying guy, the annoying woman, the struggling single parent woman, the hot woman, the fat and/or black woman and the joe average.
Quote by Grundy0
My god that barister was irritating. The bit about football

i lold haha
Raef = worlds worst wordsmith

All air, no substance

Alex shouldn't have needed to check the fish identification, he placed an amount of trust in Raef

But, especially for a bannister, Nicholas was an awful speaker "Kinda... you know"
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by Grundy0

Alan Sugar is an annoying tottenham-supporting ****, but you could tell that bit ****ed him off something awful "I dont care if you're a cockney or a toff, like you are."
Quote by Grundy0

Yeah, what a twat. I'm glad he's gone, and hopefully that short guy (is it Michael?) won't be far behind.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Vince Noir
Yeah, what a twat. I'm glad he's gone, and hopefully that short guy (is it Michael?) won't be far behind.

The short asian guy with the long second name, scrompotle or something, better not go. I've got a 50/1 bet on with my son that he'll reach the final.
I've never watched it properly, it's all down to the epic cuntery that is Alan Sugar, I mean yes, he's done extremely well from only one O Level, but he's a cunt.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Grundy0
The short asian guy with the long second name, scrompotle or something, better not go. I've got a 50/1 bet on with my son that he'll reach the final.

Yep, that's him. He won't last long.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
Quote by Hammerzeit
Guy from my towns in it. Blonde fella, forgotten his name.

Come to think of it, my town has quite a history of reality TV. Nadia who won Big Brother (The transvestite one) lives here and we had one off the last Apprentice series too (Gerry) who everyone sees around.

lol. you live in London the capital of a world superpower. well done sherlock.

That guy with the MASSIVE eyebrows and the posh accent. He made me lol. And that puffy barrister who didn't like football. Haha. Outcast...
BlahBlahBlah
Quote by Vince Noir
Yep, that's him. He won't last long.

He'd better damn it.
Quote by sugar_daddy
One of them has a stricking resemblance to Matt Lucas

I noticed that too. They should use it as an alterative attraction. 'Buy a haddock and see Matt Lucas' illegitimate brother'
Quote by sugar_daddy
One of them has a stricking resemblance to Matt Lucas

no one of them looks the spitting image of roger federer
Quote by ARandomBassist
That guy with the MASSIVE eyebrows and the posh accent.

Raef was bloody hilarious, I mean who the hell talks like that?

Quote by Grundy0
He'd better damn it.

It seems like the ones that stand out early on don't usually get that far, apart from Tre last year, and hopefully Raef this time.

It's people like Simon or Lee that'll get to the final.

Quote by Kumanji
Wow, what an episode. Some hilarious characters in there.

That toff is one of my favourites of all time, the guy's lost touch with reality with all his academic achivements that are actually of no benefit to anything practical in life.
Quote by sugar_daddy
, but no one can be more annyoing than that fat bitch Ruth Badger, or that Katie woman from the last series.

The guy that just got fired proved that point wrong
theres always some token 'northern' loudmouth who everybody hates and cleeky blue noses and jews sucking each other off. and thats only in the showers.
Jenny is a stupid ginger bint tbh... although she did a good job of handing pretty much all of the blame on to the other two. Oh and that Raef guy is ****ing hilarious...
lol...the 24hr hotline- Progress your laundry!

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

damm, anyone just see it. can't believe simon went. lovely bloke, and a proper hard worker. a real work ethic about the guy. shame about the rest. the guys are okay, but the women are truly awful. i'm not sure why they can't see how little all this back stabbing is helping their cause.
I'd say Lee's going to take the win. Seems a good solid worker, and straight forward and direct. You feel like he's in control.
Quote by Def
damm, anyone just see it. can't believe simon went. lovely bloke, and a proper hard worker. a real work ethic about the guy. shame about the rest. the guys are okay, but the women are truly awful. i'm not sure why they can't see how little all this back stabbing is helping their cause.
I'd say Lee's going to take the win. Seems a good solid worker, and straight forward and direct. You feel like he's in control.

Nah, Simon was an idiot and deserved to go. Come on, when the going got tough he was in tears and didn't want to be filmed.
I felt so bad for army man today. That bitch should have gone!
Last edited by nugiboy at Apr 16, 2008,
Wrong one got fired today like, should've been claire imo.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Def

I love Lee, he's a proper geezer while the rest of the boys are just toffs. I do like Raef as well, I hated him at first but I've grown to like him.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.