Page 1 of 2
Personally i'd love to hang with Slayer. I dunno what i'd do though, just talk i guess. Jam as well, of course.
John Frusciante - I'm sure most Froosh thread goers would do the same as I

that would be awesome.
Take a road trip with Minus the Bear.
All across the US.

edit: OH..a day...i'd go to the mall with them.
I'd turn gay for Matt Bellamy xD
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
i had a beer with black dahlia murder to most of you that means nothing but for me it was goood haha
I would just talk to Opeth. Mike is a really nice guy, so I'd just have everyday talk...probably jam with him too.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
An orgy with Metallica. I don't care if its gay.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Just sit there and have conversation. It's simple, but it's something to remember.

(Disturbed by the way)
Sex?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I would have a drag with Malcolm and Angus Young and jam cuz that's just manditory.

That would be awesome!!
Bang the **** out of all of the Hives. At the same time or one by one. It wouldn't take much for me to turn gay for Swedish man meat.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Well I met Brant Bjork when I went to see him, and just had a chat and a beer after the show. I met Matt Pike after seeing High on Fire as well and went out with them...so I suppose when I meet my favourite musicians I invariably chat to them and get drunk!
ask Eddie Van Halen if i can have his hands willed to me when he dies so i he can still live and shred on
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Commend them.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by wiggyisgreat
John Frusciante - I'm sure most Froosh thread goers would do the same as I

that would be awesome.

Yeah you would s it and talk about his hair and other things
I'd like to hang out with Billy Corgan and shine his head all day.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
man, i'd hang out with John 5, play some **** with him, pickup some tips, maybe record a solo or a song and get him to sign every square inch of **** i got
Well, Megadeth is my favorite band, but I wouldn't want to meet Dave Mustaine...

I personally, would LOVE to meet Tom Morello, from what I hear, he'd the friendliest musician in the business. I'd talk to him, hang out, ask him questions about RATM and Audioslave, jam with him...
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
jam with judas priest and then beg glenn tipton to be my guitar teacher
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
I would have political discussions with Serj Tankian, and have him teach me music theory.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by Twisted Magnum
Have a meaningful chat about life with Dave Mustaine.

That would be the very last thing I would wnat to do

"So Dave, how's the touring life?"
"It would be good but fucking Metallica is stealing mah solos!!1!

Dave's awesome.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
im gonna say talk
not jam cause i would seem like a total noob
but yeah not really sure who i would meet
maybe carcass
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
I'd turn gay for Matt Bellamy xD

x2

Oh and bug Chris until he taught me some really cool stuff on Bass and gave me his bass... :P
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'd like to hang out with Billy Corgan and shine his head all day.

sig under construction.
I would love to meet Priest. Then I would suck Robs dick and save the cum in my mouth to make someone pregnant. So when he dies I probably could take my share of his belongings for the effort. Ehh.... sorry if it sound like I have thought about it a long time....
Also, if I ever met Steven Wilson (I want to, but I don't know when PT tours next...) I would probably shake his hand and start talking about prog and the downfall of good music.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I'd jam with the Black Crowes...... all freaking day long. We could make it work. Trust me.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
I'd hang out with Alter Bridge. Get tips from and jam with Tremonti and Kennedy in the day and then be on the side of the stage for a live show that night.
I'd murder and chop them to pieces. I like to obsess.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Page 1 of 2