Page 1 of 2
Other than the obvious "I have a Job" solutions, any stupid hair-brained schemes that make you a decent amount of dough?
mystery shopping if you have it in Hawaii... try googleing retail eyes, their in most countries. I make enough off them to not have to get a part time job while in uni
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Don't you spend money for shows and parties?
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Well this one night I had an idea that I would trade my free time for carrying out meaningful tasks towards a goal at a location that was not at my place of residence. The reward for carrying out these tasks is an amount of cash that is then transferred into my bank account every week automatically.

PSN ID: ArranP
Giving blowjobs. Just kiddin. No, really it was a joke.

Seriously guys that was a joke.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by therealtater
sell drugs...but thats illegal so...

It doesn't have to be. If you live in Hawaii and can get baby woodrose seeds stick them on ebay and sell them to the UK, I'd buy them
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by apmaman
Well this one night I had an idea that I would trade my free time for carrying out meaningful tasks towards a goal at a location that was not at my place of residence. The reward for carrying out these tasks is an amount of cash that is then transferred into my bank account every week automatically.

I like that. I like it a lot.
Originally Posted by Eric 666
if I had sex with my clone...I'd have a big dick in my ass.

Quote by Final !mpact
I mean 'Really Retarded' in the nicest way possible by the way.

Member 37 Of The RHCP fanclub.
Bruce Springsteen Fan?
My Myspace
Quote by uvq
play gigs.

Hmm... Intrestingly enough that could work. But how do I make money from playing Gigs?
Quote by wolfy808
Hmm... Intrestingly enough that could work. But how do I make money from playing Gigs?

By playing said gig for a charge.

EDIT: Only works if you're good though.
Quote by wolfy808

Probably gona have to leave that one up to you to figgure out man

Quote by apmaman

*gasp!* I did that too!
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
I sell pot brownies occasionally. I usually make a profit of 20-25 bucks a pan. Otherwise I work.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by americablanco
*gasp!* I did that too!

Great minds think alike.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by apmaman

Quoted for lols
lol i finally get that one apmaman. Took me a while to figure out. God I am stupid!

Say I bake a batch of brownies, and I make 25 of them. Maybe a dollar each or 50 cents?
make your own internet site and get some ads to there.

some peoples make millions on that
I save up from christmas and birthdays , only buy second hand stuff, and make do with ****ey stuff.
Quote by faultyy
mystery shopping if you have it in Hawaii... try googleing retail eyes, their in most countries. I make enough off them to not have to get a part time job while in uni

how much do you make mystery shopping?
Quote by PCbassist
how much do you make mystery shopping?

About £200-£300 a month usually. I know it's not a huge ammount of money but the work is ****ing easy.

They basically pay you to go to shops/pubs/resteraunts and see how clean they are+what the service was like, etc. Pub ones are awesome because they pay for your drinks

Marijuana.

Grow it. Harvest it. Sell it. Buy guitars and ****.

EDIT: I don't do this, but I bet it would work.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by wolfy808
Yeah, i dont get the whole mystery shopping idea. is it some sort of network?

It's a network of prostitutes where the customer pays a fee and he is randomly selected a ***** for him to get laid by.
Quote by metaldud536
It's a network of prostitutes where the customer pays a fee and he is randomly selected a ***** for him to get laid by.

Gear List:
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by metaldud536

Damn man, you've given away my darkest secret

Selling baked goods any good? I could bake like 50 brownies and sell em for 50 cents to 75 cents each. Cmon guys, im saving for an amp :P
Quote by wolfy808
Selling baked goods any good? I could bake like 50 brownies and sell em for 50 cents to 75 cents each. Cmon guys, im saving for an amp :P

that would only be $25 for 50 brownies -_-
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
It's just a little practice amp anyway. Its a Roland Cube 15X and its only 100 bucks. It's only 4 batches and i got the whole thing covered right?
Gear List:
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
I have a job...

...and I suck dick on the side.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Page 1 of 2