he UG its me again
i need help with an amp because as most of you know the line 6 spider III 30w i have sucks
and i was getting a ashdown but they are discontinued
so i have $400 if it is worth $450 for a new amp
i am going to use it for home practice, band rehearsal, and maybe school shows
so i really want a tube amp, i don´t need more than 30w
i play rock, metal. something like metallica, avenged sevenfold, Killswitch engage bullet for my valentine.
i want good cleans if that is posible and obviously good distortion
i want it to have an effect loop for the RP350 i have(and recommend)

hope you can help me
P.S. i cannot tried the amps because they don´t sell good amps here so i´m going to Miami in June so i wanna know what amps to try first
sorry for gramatical errors too
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
Vox Valtronix 30w.

Tube amp.

Good distortion.

Good cleans.

Check it out.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
go to your local store and try on some Marshall,or Vox tube Amps in your price range ,i own a Marshall AVT20 and i get a lot of power out of it, but you can do better than that with your amount of money that you have earned.Try the Mrashall or Vox they are very nice versatile amps.
Peace dude
^^ A Valvetronix is not a tube amp. It has a tube (usually used for preamps) in the power amp section, and I've heard that's really only given enough power to light up. It's still a good amp, but no where near tube.
i cannot try one out right now because here they only sell MGs or line 6 spiders and both sucks
so in june i´m going to miami to their local store and try some amps and buy the schecter at the same time. so i want to know what amp to try first to see if i like them.

just tell me a list of good amp i can buy
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Digitech RP350
thats gay only MG and Line 6 spider wtf store is that the crap amp store,no offence to them thought
umm good amps,there is a Ultimate settings thread where they have amps listed,Read that up and you should get a good idea of what you are looking for i did whn i joined and it helped me out,so i hopoe the same to you,and at least you know MG sucks,haha.
Quote by T!AN
^^ A Valvetronix is not a tube amp. It has a tube (usually used for preamps) in the power amp section, and I've heard that's really only given enough power to light up. It's still a good amp, but no where near tube.

those bastards lied to me at Music Go Round,oh well its sounds good thanks for that info there my friend,i would have looked like a bigger fool here on UG going THE AVT IS TUBE AHAH,thanks man i appreciate it
Palomino V32 30W Class-A Tube Combo Amp
Pignose G40V Tube Amp
Fender Pro Junior Combo Amp
Crate V Series V18-212 18W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo
Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo Amp
Crate V Series V50-112 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo

All tube amps, all under 400. Between 400 and 500 you get a lot more quality, in my opinion...
you could get a tube and get a pedal I'd get like a mt-2 and a blues junior
that should cover you.
look into the Valveking. Great cleans, and a nice crunchy, thrashy overdrive channel. With the RP it should do the trick
Quote by gregs1020
Palomino V32 30W Class-A Tube Combo Amp
Pignose G40V Tube Amp
Fender Pro Junior Combo Amp
Crate V Series V18-212 18W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo
Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo Amp
Crate V Series V50-112 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo

All tube amps, all under 400. Between 400 and 500 you get a lot more quality, in my opinion...

all those amps look good(searched them on musicianfriend.com)
i try them on my trip to miami
i´m leaning toward the valveking by the way
but more contributions may be appreciated
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Digitech RP350