what guitar is this?
Im think its like a model 4 or something like that.
its got a schaller trem and the toothpaste logo. it, of course had jackson pickups once upon a time, but now its got a seymour of some sort in the bridge, and a dimarzio of some sort in the middle. http://used.guitarcenter.com/images/products/104695997_lg.jpg
I'm thinking that it would be a good buy, because it has that nice ass trem, and is in pretty descent shape, only a couple chips and whatnot. got the scarf neckjoint and whatnot. Dont think the pots were very scratchy or anything either.

edit: It had the ft. worth thing on the neckplate too.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Last edited by kool98769 at Mar 26, 2008,
seems more like a 375 (from the later toothpaste series) as the body seems smaller and pointier than the full size Strat body of the bolt on model series. If it is a model series it's a model 3 though, not 4. But a shot of the headstock would help a lot more. Few chances it's anything less than a good guitar!
Quote by Pott
seems more like a 375 (from the later toothpaste series) as the body seems smaller and pointier than the full size Strat body of the bolt on model series. If it is a model series it's a model 3 though, not 4. But a shot of the headstock would help a lot more. Few chances it's anything less than a good guitar!

hmmmm
wasnt the 375 a 24.75 scale guitar?
I guess i cant really tell the difference in scale that much though. The headstock was black with a toothpaste logo, and it came to the sharp point like all charvels. had the scarf joint. i guess i dont really know what else to say. it had the typical jackson/charvel neck profile and whatnot.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
hmmmm
wasnt the 375 a 24.75 scale guitar?
I guess i cant really tell the difference in scale that much though. The headstock was black with a toothpaste logo, and it came to the sharp point like all charvels. had the scarf joint. i guess i dont really know what else to say. it had the typical jackson/charvel neck profile and whatnot.

The fusions/predators and 750XLs were shorter scale lengths. This does seem like a 375 then. Japan made, real good stuff. Played one not 4 days ago
Quote by Pott
The fusions/predators and 750XLs were shorter scale lengths. This does seem like a 375 then. Japan made, real good stuff. Played one not 4 days ago

so for 275 this would be a good deal then, yes?
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
IF you like the way they play. I'd pay this much yeah. For Europe it'd be dirt cheap but in the US you could try getting down to 250.