I am turning 16 on Friday and am going to be taking the test to get my license that day. I want to know some tips that you guys have for taking the driving test, like my brother said to make conversation with the instructor so he/she is not such an ass. I am a good driver but I get really nervous in situations like these. I just want to get past this so I can start driving! Any advice?

I am sure there is a thread on this but for some reason my searchbar isn't coming up with anything so I guess not.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Before you even think about starting the car, you have to tell the instructor to buckle their seatbelt or they will fail you on the spot. Or at least thats how it is in Maryland.
Just drive like normal and follow the cars ahead of you. The test is extremely easy, no joke.
Also, make sure you stop completely at stop signs, no rolling stops, and don't drive too fast (this tends to be the case with nervous people, but they don't realize it).
Umm ... Don't crash lol
When Life Gives You Lemons...
Swap Them For
Alcohol.
Just be pleasant and calm.

I'm way past 16 and I still don't have a license. Because I am not calm on the road.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I barely, rarely drove, I barely passed :P

Go in with a positive mind, and plan for failure.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Dont worry, its easy. I got like a 97/100 and that was because she said I didn't check my blind spot when merging the second time, which I did but why argue with them, they passed me.

I'm not sure If Id try to make conversation too much they may deduct points if they think your not paying enough attention to your driving.
2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Dean ML Select
Customized Schecter Omen-6
Taylor 214e
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab
Cube 15
Vox Wah
Blues Driver BD-2

Quote by Chordzzz
can you fuсk it?

Quote by nebiru
Oh I will find a way.
parallel park then the rest is easy

make sure you know where all your lights and hazard lights are and such... do the speed limit, come to complete stops, and if you can't see around a corner, stop at the stop line and slowly inch forward until you can get a good view of the road you're merging onto

mine took all but about 5 minutes in the car, pretty easy actually