Spearhead are deadly, a lot like old Angelcorpse.. Ive been meaning to pick Decrowning The Irenaech for a while now.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Spearhead are deadly, a lot like old Angelcorpse.. Ive been meaning to pick Decrowning The Irenaech for a while now.

Finally! I was beginning to think everyone was insane for not liking this band. That album is AMAZING. I actually like them more than Angelcorpse.
Yeah Il order this next payday, im loving the myspace stuff. I have an assortment of tracks from their first release, not as good as this newer stuff, but its pretty solid.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
I haven't heard the first one yet....only one song. I think you'll love the new one though. Every single song is good. It doesn't let up toward the end like so many other albums.
I LOVE DECROWNING THE IRENARCH.

Godly album, everything is so tastefully technical, and still tight, and great songs. I want to do some tabs, ive done the title track, ill go put it up in the approval queue now. If people want a certain track ill do that first.
I love the production on 'Decrowning...' and the little techy interludes. Nice one dude.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
^I saw Amputated last December, they slayed.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by Butt Rayge

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Twitch of the death nerve + repulsive dissection (if you can really count them) Are 2 you should have mentioned as well. The UK doesnt have a good rep really, but it should. Spain has a better rep then us, well, because of wormed i totally agree, but we need our own "Wormed." Somebody go make a band as cool as wormed, good luck.

And im gonna tab the whole of decrowning. Well i got 2 down, like 7 to do, and if i dont get bored with it.
Add Sarpanitum to that list.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by Butt Rayge

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Quote by matt85210
^I saw Amputated last December, they slayed.

When I lived in Bristol I saw em about 4 times lol
Quote by Anooplol
Twitch of the death nerve + repulsive dissection (if you can really count them) Are 2 you should have mentioned as well.

Don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do. I didn't feel like listing every band I've seen or supported.
Going to see them in August with Napalm Death, Primordial and Mourning Beloveth......should be savage.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
^^ Napalm Death are so damn good live holy f-uck. Barney doing his little dances on stage . As far as this band I'll check them out, seem promising.
I drink your milkshake.
Hmm, I'm not a fan of how mechanical and pronounced the kick drum sounds, a common fault in DM.

Good stuff though.
^ Yeah the bass drum really annoyed me too, but the songs are good enough to overlook it.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by SeveredSurvival
^^ Napalm Death are so damn good live holy f-uck. Barney doing his little dances on stage . As far as this band I'll check them out, seem promising.

Little dance? When I saw him he just flailed his arms around
I listened to these guys a while ago, I thought they were pretty cool.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by webbtje
Little dance? When I saw him he just flailed his arms around

I consider that some sort of dance.
His face was also pretty ripped, he looked so pissed off.
I drink your milkshake.
Have they? I thought they split up, will be sure to check that out...
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by Butt Rayge

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP