I suck.
18 38%
I'm alright at it.
15 31%
I'm really good.
4 8%
Voters: 48.
Search bar gave me the go ahead so...

How good are you at ear-transcribing and tabbing out music?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
on a scale of one to ten i'd say go shoot yourself

+1. and what would it be without the traditional ?
i'm not bad... currently picking out Standing in teh Rain (ELO) including all string parts transcribed for guitar... slowing music down helps though
My Gear:
Ibanez SA
Shine Tele (with Leather scratchplate )
HondoII Bass ????! (Broken )
Cello (Ebay jobby )
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Peavy Backstage 30
Zoom G2.1U
Tascam GT-2

Mr Blue Sky
I'm awful at tabbing stuff out, but I'm good t reading tabs and UG has some pretty skilled tabbers.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Did anyone else read the threadtitle as "So Pit, how good are you at stabbing?"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I tabbed three songs from scratch, and they all are accurate, so I'm happy with my tabbing skills. It takes too much time though.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
On a scale of 1-10, I'd say about 5/10. I'm good at picking up chords and riffs, but a reasonably fast solo can confuse the hell out of me
Quote by Kensai
Did anyone else read the threadtitle as "So Pit, how good are you at stabbing?"

Haha! Someone make a new thread, quick!
depends, sometimes ill just be listening to a song (that i know VERY well) but not know how to play certain parts, but ill just 'pretend' play thm, but i actually guess the notes right
I'm pretty good at tabbing I think, i'm working on another Textures tab and a few Gojira tabs at the moment.