Were you concerned about your virginity before you lost it, or did you even care? Were you in it for the 'gine, or did it have some significant meaning to you? Are you still with whomever you lost it to, and if you aren't do you have any regrets? I'm dying to know...
no to pretty much all of them. i wanted to lose it. i wanted to lose it to someone special. i did lose it to someone special, she left me for the guy shes about to marry. no regrets
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Wasn't too worried. Didn't really know her then but we were together a while and are still friends...I see her every few months I guess
Ask yourself: what are you actually "losing" when you lose your virginity?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I wasn't really concerned but I made jokes on how I'm the only virgin in our house. It wasn't that big a deal for me but I was crazy curious about having sex.

I thought it had some significant meaning for me when I did it for the first time, I convinced myself it did but it was just for kicks.

And, yes, I regret it wholeheartedly.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by sSyLc
Ask yourself: what are you actually "losing" when you lose your virginity?

Some sperm.

And for me, I'm still a virgin but I'm waiting for someone special (well special enough, I'm not waiting until I'm going to get married).
Yeah sSyLc that's definitely a good point, I guess it's just thrown out there as such a big deal most people don't think twice when they think about it. The more and more I think about it the more it seems like a title, something to be refrenced under in the great file cabinet of life. Thanks guys.
I was concerned enough about it to know who to lose it to.

I mean I still lost it a bit underage, but there was some bloke I had my first biiiig major 'crush' on and well, he stopped talking to me when he realised I wouldn't sleep with him.

I wasn't turned 14 at the time. He was 16. ://

But yeah, I lost my virginity at the right time for me. I'm not with them anymore but we still talk a lot, and I still care about him.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I never knew virginity to become cumbersome...
Terms and Conditions apply.
Well only you know when it's right for you, and who's right for you. Were all different. Did anyone ever have a conflicting issue with religion when you made your decision?
Quote by 3feetheavier
Well only you know when it's right for you, and who's right for you. Were all different. Did anyone ever have a conflicting issue with religion when you made your decision?

No, I had that afterwards. Unfortunately, we just started talking about morality issues concerning premarital sex AFTER I did it for the first time. I realized how much I wasn't respected [with my situation] and it wasn't because of the Scripture stuff we were being taught. It was when our theo teacher started talking about OUR values concerning it.

It all boils down to that, I think. It's about what you stand up for and how you see sex. If you're sure about yourself, then you don't have a problem.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I just wanted to get rid of it, so there was this girl i hardly know that wanted to, so we did. Both virgins, very embarassing thinking back on it. We hardly talked after that, no regrets though. except that i should have asked if she was on her period or not before we did have sex. Since then i've only been with one other girl and we've been together almost a year. I kinda think of her as my first, cuz i didnt really get to finish with the other girl. I didnt have enough "inspiration" for a long enough time, i was too paranoid about a car pulling up to us (we were in my car).
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
I'm to undecided when it comes to religion, I just do what's right for me. I don't put to much stock in the Bible but I definitely think that it contains very wise information in reference to how to govern ones self inwhich I respect it.
I still have mine (as far as I know, I get pretty wasted at parties sometimes).

Can't wait to get rid of it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.