I had recently ordered in a Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde pedal for my band's upcoming concert, but I discovered it won't be here in time. I'm looking for an alternative pedal that has both overdrive and distortion that can be switched on and off separately. I'd rather not go for 2 separate pedals. Also, the Boss OD-20 is not an option.
the MXR Doubleshot distortion has two channels on it
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Quote by RuroKen34
I had recently ordered in a Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde pedal for my band's upcoming concert, but I discovered it won't be here in time. I'm looking for an alternative pedal that has both overdrive and distortion that can be switched on and off separately. I'd rather not go for 2 separate pedals. Also, the Boss OD-20 is not an option.

The double trouble visual sound. Two of the TS-808 clones, don't know if youve seen that. Might it work, even though both are technically overdrives?
The MXR seems to be discontinued (according to Musicians Friend) and I would assume that the Double Trouble would take just as long as the J+H. Thanks for the quick replies anyway.