i was just wondering what the differences were between GP and power tab. I have guitar pro, and im just curious about power tab. i was just wondering what your take is on them. thanks.
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

Download powertab and see for yourself......
powertab doesnt have RSE (i think) or drums
Powertab is a bit shitty, stick with GP
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Guitar pro has drums, better midis and looks prettier, it also features rather uncommon stuff. For example you don't only have triplets, but also (insert number her)-lets, while you only have triplets on powertab.
But on the other side, powertab is free and just as easy to use as guitar pro. I used both and they both got the job done equally well.
aright, thanks. i think ill just stick with guitar pro.
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

Quote by st.stephen
Power Tab is free.

So is guitar pro
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Quote by TheQuailman
while you only have triplets on powertab.

Wrong. It's harder to put them together but you can make the "n-tuplets" as GP calls them.
any torrent site
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Quote by st.stephen
Where from? I haven't seen a free guitar pro.

its called stealing.
Quote by OrangePossum
Wrong. It's harder to put them together but you can make the "n-tuplets" as GP calls them.

Well thanks, I'll go try it now.
PowerTab is like GuitarPro except ****. It's inferior in every possible way. Basically.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
gutiarpro is a little more advanced in ways like more then 1 guitar, drums, vocals,etc.
but i ahve both and there great programs.
Power Tab is basicaly the same as Guitar Pro except Guitar Pro has better Midi, drums options and a few more extra cool things. But it costs money while Power Tab is free. But you pay for bugs as well I'm afraid.
Quote by TheQuailman

Well thanks, I'll go try it now.

Irregular grouping, if it helps. Gotta put it as x in the time of 4 notes for 4/4 and it'll make the bar with the number in the middle. if that makes sense.

gutiarpro is a little more advanced in ways like more then 1 guitar, drums, vocals,etc.

You can have more than one guitar in PT. and vocals. you just need to shove them in one staff.

and drums aren't THAT big a deal guys, it isn't like drummers know those to the point they can sight read them without looking at a giant chart with all the numbers in it...
Has anybody here actually pay for GP?
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Quote by omghi2u
Has anybody here actually pay for GP?

Yes, I'm absolutely positive people here have, hence why they encourage others to.
Guitar Pro

/thread
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.