how do i change my wallpaper with a disabelled right click at school?

hey, at school, our computers have a block on changing the computer wallpapers, due to the tech disabeling the right click.

how do i manage to change the wallpaper?

cheers,
wil
You don't, that's the point... grow up, yeah?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Go on the picture you want, right click it and select 'set as background'.

Edit: Do your work sonny!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Right click is disabled......^
EDIT: to Ed.

You don't TS.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Ed Hunter

Yeah, use your disabled right click to right click it.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Ed Hunter

His right click has been disabled moron xD
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Open up My Computer, go to the folder the picture's in. Click the picture once, then in the bar on the left click "Set image as wallpaper" or something similar.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

go to control panel
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by HaKattack
Yeah, use your disabled right click to right click it.

you can right click pictures and highlighted stuff, but not just plain desktop. it should work if you like google image search and find a picture and so forth
(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')>
It'll only be disabled on the desktop, not the picture he wants as his background.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Let's see if I can do this by memory..get the image you want as a wallpaper, save it into paint. Then find the file you just saved, right click and select "open with Windows Picture & Fax Viewer." When that comes up, right click the image and select "set as background."

Or, that's how it is at my school. Hope it wasn't too confusing.
For Windows XP all you got to do is: Start... Control Panel... Appearance and themes... Change Desktop Background. That's it.
How about you not fuck up the school's computers? I mean, they ARE letting you use a computer for free that's not even yours...

*sigh*

But if you must..
>>Control Panel
>>Appearance and Themes
>>Change the Desktop Background
... or you could just grow up. Sticking it to the man just for the hell of it is kinda... in lack of a better word, gay.
My schools computers have this program called deep freeze that deletes every change you do to it when you log off. You cant access the hard drive either, so you cant change a thing. Oh well, who cares. Do your work.
Quote by happytimeharry

We'll see how badass they truly are after their shins have been ravaged. Shin kicking is serious business.
wtf you mean "disabled right click"? Is that JUST for the desktop? because as mentioned already there are lots of ways to get it by not using right click.

It's stupid they disabled that, at my school everyone has their own background and we still do our work.
if it's like my schools security computer system his control panel will also be disabled, and only the administrator can mess with stuff. a lot of things are disabled on my schools comps and almost every website. basically, if the website has a trace of a cuss word or anything not suitable for a 4 year old, you can't go to it.
(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')>
Quote by Strat = Love
My schools computers have this program called deep freeze that deletes every change you do to it when you log off. You cant access the hard drive either, so you cant change a thing. Oh well, who cares. Do your work.

Yeah I hate that thing ever since my Audio Science teacher specifically told me to save my Cubase test on the desktop, then when I turned the computer off he was like "Well you can't just save it there, you have to send it to my email! The desktop is cleared when you turn off the computer. Now you were in too much of a rush"

Appearently, he wanted me to save it on the desktop so it would be "easy to find" when I would send it to him. WTF? How many people can't find a file in a folder 2 seconds after saving it there? But then again he's one of the dumbest people I know.