What does anyone make of these guitar brands? i found them on rondomusic . com
and heard they are good quality for their low price?
what are your views?
I have an agile AL-3000 and I love it. I don't have any experience with douglas or SX but I hear great things.
I belong to another forum that has alot of pro players, techs and custom builders and I've heard nothing but good things about them. Most of them replace the pickups. Some have even kept them stock.
If you're wanting to modify a guitar they would be a great paltform to start from.
Do you think it would be worth it to buy one of these without playing one (Since I've never heard of them being sold in a physical store) and replace the pickups and such.....Just mess around withit...Would it be worth it in the end to do this since it would end up costing the same as buying a guitar around 400$?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Do you think it would be worth it to buy one of these without playing one (Since I've never heard of them being sold in a physical store) and replace the pickups and such.....Just mess around withit...Would it be worth it in the end to do this since it would end up costing the same as buying a guitar around 400$?

That is completely up to you. The members of the other forum said they were quite apprehensive about paying so little but were very happy with what they received. As I said some have kept them stock some replaced just the pickups and some replaced everything but the body. You really can't go wrong for the price and, who knows, you might like everything and not have to mod at all.
Once again, it's your call.
Quote by Kill Rockstar
That is completely up to you. The members of the other forum said they were quite apprehensive about paying so little but were very happy with what they received. As I said some have kept them stock some replaced just the pickups and some replaced everything but the body. You really can't go wrong for the price and, who knows, you might like everything and not have to mod at all.
Once again, it's your call.

I think I've found one (Douglas WR-340) that I'm going to buy and replace the pickups and hardware since I cannot stand gold hardware on anything but a black Les Paul usually.....I think it will look good with black hardware, and a Duncan or EMG humbucker and some singles for nice clean tones.....

Otherwise I think it will end up a very nice guitar that looks great, it will also be cool since this is red guitar while my current main guitar is a quilted blue so it will give some variety...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I've got a few SX guitars and they are fantastic

I can't say enough good things about them