Page 1 of 2
Hey, I thought it would be cool to see who else entered the Slash Gibson Les Paul contest? I did, and so I wanted to see who else did. Also post your videos so that everyone can compare them.
back again huh? *sigh*
No, i didnt enter in it. I've never seen one post of someone who's won those contests.

And what the hell does youtube have to do with it?
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
my hero his sweet child of mine solo is truly epic
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Awesomepossum5 submitted a video for it. He didn't even play guitar, he just showed off his slash memorabilia.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by LetTheBassPlay
back again huh? *sigh*
No, i didnt enter in it. I've never seen one post of someone who's won those contests.

And what the hell does youtube have to do with it?

I won an M-Audio Black Box competition about a year and a half ago. It got here no troubles, they're legitimate.
I'm in Arizona, I can't enter. lawl.

Also:
Quote by gibson.com
Entrants must be 18 years or older as of March 7, 2008.
Ugh, not this kid again...

*tosses awesomepossom5 a flame shield*

Godspeed, son.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by GuitarManiac09
I won an M-Audio Black Box competition about a year and a half ago. It got here no troubles, they're legitimate.

well then, I stand corrected! Congrats on that!
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
"this is the best guitar i own right now but i wanna get a really good guitar like an epiphone les paul....but if i win the contest and get this guitar [the slash gibson] hehe, wow."

your video ****ing sucks. tribute him by playing not stalking him.

EDIT: link to the faggotry

ANOTHER EDIT: i watched one of your actual cover vids (the patience solo lesson) and A) you shouldnt be teaching, B) you suck and shouldnt be playing for youtube to trash you and ask in the video info not to insult you and 3) your SG doesnt have slash stickers so you obviously added them to make your video seem more fan-like
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Last edited by burgurhead1812 at Mar 26, 2008,
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Awesomepossum5 submitted a video for it. He didn't even play guitar, he just showed off his slash memorabilia.

They didn't say you had to, they said why do you deserve it. They didn't say to play guitar, thus I didn't...
Quote by Vandals572
post YOUR video

we all already saw it haha
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
Quote by AwesomePossum5
They didn't say you had to, they said why do you deserve it. They didn't say to play guitar, thus I didn't...

did you think logically about what you did then?

they are obviously not gonna give it to a kid who has a bunch a crap already. they're gonna give it to a kid who
a)is extremely talented (look at the winner)
or
b)a kid who has huge aspirations but not a good guitar.
^+1
That guy won because he is awesomely talented, not because he has lots of Slash stuff.
Quote by an epic mistake

No, that is a different competition because he posted that on January 14, 2008, when the contest ends sometime in April, so that is a different competition, plus it says he won a marshall amp, well they're not giving away one of those in this contest...
So, the competition is not over... There is no winner! ...yet
Quote by AwesomePossum5

Exactly guys, he means that he deserves it since he invests the most money into buying costume items and various memorabilia. Why would they give a crap about talent? As if they judge based on talent! pffff
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by AwesomePossum5
No, that is a different competition because he posted that on January 14, 2008, when the contest ends sometime in April, so that is a different competition, plus it says he won a marshall amp, well they're not giving away one of those in this contest...
So, the competition is not over... There is no winner! ...yet

Its not gonna be you thats for sure.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

why bump this?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I have a question, I saw TS's username and I must know. Is this THE AwesomePossum5? Or is it just someone who took his name for the lulz?
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
yes, he's THE awesomepossum5. Give the kid a break, he sucks, but he's young, and he's showing some improvement.
I recall someone named awesomepossum5 on youtube some time ago, posting absolutely horrible various cover videos, and even worse, throughfully believing himself that they were awesome. Is this the same guy ?
Last edited by Toolshed#9 at Jun 21, 2008,
Quote by Toolshed#9
I recall someone named awesomepossum5 on youtube some time, posting absolutely horrible various cover videos, and even worse, throughfully believing himself that they were awesome. Is this the same guy ?

You bet.
He also looks like hes 8 rofl
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
You bet.
He also looks like hes 8 rofl

How can he stand the shame, ever posting here again xD?
Quote by Toolshed#9
How can he stand the shame, ever posting here again xD?

Rofl, how can he stand the shame of posting his videos on youtube.
Seriously, the way he plays the solos,
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

i just looked the kid up on youtube...

oh dear god. it makes me want to cry.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
I was a day late. And I had an awesome blues solo whipped up, too!
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
I can't enter, I'm only 15. Hell, I don't even think I would win. I just think it would be a good experience.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
The best part of that video was when he was doing volume swells. That sounded wonderful.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
He returns!

Let the fun begin!
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
Page 1 of 2