I am never going to post tabs here anymore. I have posted over 21 tabs here and they all have been Denied. I made sure none of the tabs had any errors (checked with Power Tab Checker), and made sure they were all Polished. People who have looked at my tabs voted to approve them and they still got Denied. I have even had 4 approve votes and still got Denied. I also made sure that the tabs weren't even on site yet too. Have anyone else have this problem???
What songs were they? You DO know that you can't just add songs that already have several versions as it is, right?
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
i really wish i could help you with this because there was a tab in the "tab approval" section that i looked at real quick and i approved it and everything and then the next day, it was no where to be found...what the hell? i wanted to learn that effing song...
Quote by travislausch
What songs were they? You DO know that you can't just add songs that already have several versions as it is, right?

If that was true, why do some songs have several different versions?
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
Quote by travislausch

Yes like I said up top.
Quote by FishStik

if a song gets voted 5 star they don't take anymore in
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Ya I don't get it either. Im just tired of this site. What ain't my tabs good enough for here???, everyone else likes them???
Quote by ChaoticVengence

What if only a couple people voted 5 stars on it? That doesn't necessarily show that the tab is good.
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
Quote by FishStik
What if only a couple people voted 5 stars on it? That doesn't necessarily show that the tab is good.

Seriously, I've seen tabs with several 5 star ratings, and they were horrible.

Also, I may sound like a noob, but I don't even know where to go to vote on tabs... :P If someone could help me out, that would be great.
Quote by ChaoticVengence

It's usually only if they have 5* AND a lot of votes.

fenderwiz, can you post in this thread, with:

Artist:
Song:
Format:

for the tabs that were denied.

And if possible, upload a few of the tabs so we can have a look at them and see what you could amend to resubmit them.

EDIT:
Quote by tackzx
Also, I may sound like a noob, but I don't even know where to go to vote on tabs... :P If someone could help me out, that would be great.

On the UG home page, under the exclusive interviews there will be a link in yellow saying 'Tabs pending approval'.
But, since you haven't had 3 approved tabs, you won't be able to see or view them.
Last edited by buckethead_jr at May 4, 2008,
Quote by FishStik

It's only recently they started to get really picky about which tabs to accept, and looking through all tabs already accepted... Well, that's probably not going to happen. It's great that they are more cautious with what to accept and what not to, as long as it doesn't blow out of proportions and they start to neglect practically all tabs...
hey bro, i feel bad your gettin a raw deal! its guys like you that take the time to help others that made this site in the 1st place. i would like to see some of your tabs do you have them posted somewhere or can you send them? i know many of us appreceiate your effort!!! KEEP ROLL'IN ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last one i tried was The Riverboat Song by Ocean Colour Scene, took me a while, all lead parts worked out over 3 hours, submitted it....its not even on the site
“I was nearly blinded when she threw that ring back at me. But I kept it in its little box. If I bump into her again and there isn't a crack pipe in my jacket ...” - Pete Doherty

Epiphone Dot
Fender American Special Telecaster
Never Posting Tabs Again

Sorry to hear that, brother.
As said by BJ, send a PM to Dyuha to get an exact answer why.
If you put "Ver 4", "Intro riff", "X bit", "100% Correct", "The part where it goes: X" or something along those lines, don't do that.
The system (AKA Dyuha ) does that for you.
If you've been reported for stealing tabs from other websites and posting them on Ultimate-Guitar.com, you may not get your tablatures on the website, despite if you made it or not.
It's a trust issue.
Tabs from official tab books are also not allowed.
If you wish to reconsider, I look forward to seeing your tabs in the future.
Quote by Anlino
It's only recently they started to get really picky about which tabs to accept, and looking through all tabs already accepted... Well, that's probably not going to happen. It's great that they are more cautious with what to accept and what not to, as long as it doesn't blow out of proportions and they start to neglect practically all tabs...

How would you know? you've just joined this month. *cough*
But yes, the amount of complete bull**** that goes through the tab approval system is being halted due to high tab approval security.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at May 4, 2008,