i got the b-52 AT212 yesterday, and want to know peoples opinions about it.

its a triple rectifier got 3 modes: A, AB, Solid State.

it has a high input and a low guitar input...

footswitch reverb and distortion/clean : 2 1/4 jacks

it has 2 effects return and send.. im thinking pedals..

its got 2 overdrive channels and 1 clean..

anything that can make it better? tubescreamer? problems with it?

what do u guys think of this amp comments etc
Last edited by xfallchildx at Mar 26, 2008,
Quote by stephen_rettie
tube screamer makes everything better
but you own it... shouldnt you be telling us about it?

its pretty versatile it could play everything from metal to blues. it has good cleans as well. good od..

only tube amps ive played are the valveking and this at212. so i dont got that much experience other than the ****ty spider 3
Congrats on your new amp bro!! I've been in love with mine since the day I tried it out and bought it.. Play with the settings a LOT as they are really responsive and you can get a sick amount of sounds from the thing. Don't worry about anything else until you really figure out what this amp can do...

Also, I find that on the clean channel with the bright switch on, your distortion pedals will really come to life, but you'll have to turn down the treble and the mids a bit compared to how you would run it through another amps clean channels....

You'll love the amp man. When you get a chance, turn the gain up a bit, activate the contour and turn the volume up to see how sick the gain can get....
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Quote by Reildeal
Congrats on your new amp bro!! I've been in love with mine since the day I tried it out and bought it.. Play with the settings a LOT as they are really responsive and you can get a sick amount of sounds from the thing. Don't worry about anything else until you really figure out what this amp can do...

Also, I find that on the clean channel with the bright switch on, your distortion pedals will really come to life, but you'll have to turn down the treble and the mids a bit compared to how you would run it through another amps clean channels....

You'll love the amp man. When you get a chance, turn the gain up a bit, activate the contour and turn the volume up to see how sick the gain can get....

thanks how long u had yours?
I love my B-52 AT 112, you wouldn't believe how much it improved with a speaker change though.

Get some Sovtek LPs for that thing.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by xfallchildx
thanks how long u had yours?

I've had mine for around 5 months..
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser