Poll: Peavey vs Meda Boogie
Poll Options
View poll results: Peavey vs Meda Boogie
6505///5150
7 41%
dual///triple rectifier
10 59%
Voters: 17.
thinkin of buying good tube amp. prolly go for a peavey 6505 or 5150 or a mesa boogie rectifier heads.

which would you recommend for metal and for me. cleans don't have to be too good but have to sound aight.
Best advice in the world...

Try them out side by side.

If you can't do that, start digging around for sound clips and compare as best you can.

In before Peavey/Boogie war.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
Best advice in the world...

Try them out side by side.

If you can't do that, start digging around for sound clips and compare as best you can.

In before Peavey/Boogie war.

+1

I went and tried out like 7 amps last week and there were a few amps i tought i would love but ended up not liking them and some amps i thought i would hate and ended up loving them. Check out my review in the gear section.

So best advice is get a general feel for the amp by asking a few questions and looking at vids but dont make up your mind until you play them. I knew going into the store that there were a few issues with mesa's so i knew what to look for. And they were correct on those issues lol

And my vote is the 5150/6505 love the amp and you cant beat the price. Getting one myself very soon.