I know i made a topic about this yesterday but i decided not to customize my first ever electric guitar. Instead, i thought about going to a pawn shop, and getting a guitar that is in good working condistion but still has seen alot of playing and take it and restore it.... what do you guys think???
sounds good but buying from a pawn shop is usually pretty expensive compared to o sday a used guitar at guitar center or a specialized guitar shop, because they work off a diffferent pricing system and set guitar pries up wierd but im just saying
if you have a musicgoround near you, i absoluetly love that place. not all parts or guitar/amps are in GREAT shape, but if you're looking for something cheap to play and mod, google it!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
okay, sorry man, twas worth a shot. but no way worth 100 miles XD . but yeah, if you have any used music stores around you, check them also.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
check the ultimate painting/refinishing thread that is stickied. but for my future project, im sanding of course, then using a wood type of spray paint, yes, then maybe a few coats of clear spray paint, then like one or two coats of shellac over that. but i dont know how that will turn out, but thats just what im doing, because i dont care that much
Quote by Invader Jim
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
if you have a musicgoround near you, i absoluetly love that place. not all parts or guitar/amps are in GREAT shape, but if you're looking for something cheap to play and mod, google it!

you like your music go round? ours is apparently pretty terrible. I've never had any bad experiences really, but other people think they are overpriced and have terrible customer service.
well some people out there can be dicks. but that's all music stores mostly. and it's not too overpriced i dont think. i got an ibanez RX20 for only like, 75 bucks, in like brand new condition. good modding guitar. i think anyways. my first one, and i love the neck

and you're welcome
Quote by Invader Jim
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
well some people out there can be dicks. but that's all music stores mostly. and it's not too overpriced i dont think. i got an ibanez RX20 for only like, 75 bucks, in like brand new condition. good modding guitar. i think anyways. my first one, and i love the neck

and you're welcome

interesting. Like i said, i've never had problems personally, but i've had a lot of people tell me that they have. well, whatever i guess.