I require the assistance of the Pit. I just got a mac, and I need a good torrent program to use on it, since uTorrent doesn't work.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by Hcmanu
So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!
i'd reccomend whichever one can fry your mac so you can buy a new computer with no guilt
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by LazySandman
i'd reccomend whichever one can fry your mac so you can buy a new computer with no guilt

It wasn't my decision, but I have to make the best of it.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by Hcmanu
So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!
get azureus
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
uTorrent and Azureus are the best two ever made, so if one doesn't work, try the other. If Azureus doesn't work either, try BitComet.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by St.Loony

*Reported*

You're obviously misinformed.

Torrents are perfectly legal, some people chose to download copywrited material. There are plenty of perfectly legal torrents, however.
Quote by bequickorbedead
Limewire.

EW
Azureus FTW
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by Slipping_Away

You're obviously misinformed.

Torrents are perfectly legal, some people chose to download copywrited material. There are plenty of perfectly legal torrents, however.

But it's torrent related - Which is against the rules.

He might want to download copyrighted files if he wants a torrent
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
EW
Azureus FTW

It really is horrible, but I already had it on my Mac, and I don't use torrents enough to bother getting anything else...