Women just use me for my rugged good looks, hard tanned muscular body, and large penis. Sometimes I just cry myself to sleep, craving for a hug in the morning, not a blow job. If you would hug me in the morning, I'll let you suck me off later, but really, I just want to loved.
Your a knab
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Wow. I really care about you, and I was just waiting for you to tell me this.

Thank you.
Quote by johnmalkin
Women just use me for my rugged good looks, hard tanned muscular body, and large penis. Sometimes I just cry myself to sleep, craving for a hug in the morning, not a blow job. If you would hug me in the morning, I'll let you suck me off later, but really, I just want to loved.

Join the club. We're not objects.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Everybody wants love. *HUG*
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by johnmalkin

TROLL ALERT
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by jeff541
I feel ya.

Literally, when your sleeping...His hand aint between two pillows....
Quote by mrwaffles
Ha! Right, a good looking guy on UG who doesn't care about sex. That's hilarious.

what about me

Really, whether or not he's telling the truth, this happens to alot of people he just described

I might not have a hard, tanned body, but I'm good looking, and I don't like sex, because it's just not as good with someone whom you don't have a connection with, and it's hard to find someone with a connection

go get off your computer
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by TDKshorty
what about me

Really, whether or not he's telling the truth, this happens to alot of people he just described

I might not have a hard, tanned body, but I'm good looking, and I don't like sex, because it's just not as good with someone whom you don't have a connection with, and it's hard to find someone with a connection

go get off your computer

Almost the same here except I like sex. Just wish it would end with someone holding me instead of a "thanks, I have to go."

So freakin' sad.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
awww poor guy. hes cryin to us cause he gets too much pussy. hey man, I havent kissed a girl in over a year. I play guitar, im in a band and Im confident, I think im pretty good looking and somewhat fit, but girls would rather take my stoner friends that just want to grab tits over me: someone looking for a serious relationship. but i guess i dont even exist to them for who knows what reason.
aww poor virgin
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
aww poor virgin

yea maybe I am, and u know what that doesnt matter to me cause im only 15 and im not ready to lose my virginity. but i just want a gf really bad, someone I just get along with but all the girls i am interested just dont seem to know i exist
Quote by TinPants
yea maybe I am, and u know what that doesnt matter to me cause im only 15 and im not ready to lose my virginity. but i just want a gf really bad, someone I just get along with but all the girls i am interested just dont seem to know i exist

i was talking to TS, friend.
Quote by johnmalkin

hmm. I see.
It would be nice to be in some sort of a serious relationship but let's face it: I'm sarcastic, cynical, not very outgoing, not particularly good looking, and half the kids in all my classes won't even talk to me. I'm not gonna be dating anyone....probably ever. Fortunately, I am working towards not caring at all. I'm about 75% there.
Quote by mrwaffles
It would be nice to be in some sort of a serious relationship but let's face it: I'm sarcastic, cynical, not very outgoing, not particularly good looking, and half the kids in all my classes won't even talk to me. I'm not gonna be dating anyone....probably ever. Fortunately, I am working towards not caring at all. I'm about 75% there.

Chances are, half of the kids in your class are fags. (The ones who don't talk to you.) You just gotta not give in to the pressures that society lays on kids to find a mate early on. The mate should come to you, and they will eventually. You'll know it too.
Quote by FOCOrock
Chances are, half of the kids in your class are fags. (The ones who don't talk to you.) You just gotta not give in to the pressures that society lays on kids to find a mate early on. The mate should come to you, and they will eventually. You'll know it too.

Yeah, I know those ones who are borderline afraid of me are just retarded. I might one day find somebody, but I'm not too concerned with it anymore.
Whenever I feel like I might not find that 'special someone', I go cut down trees until my hands bleed. I bandage them up with duct tape, then come home and bang my wife until the crack of dawn.
Quote by FOCOrock
Whenever I feel like I might not find that 'special someone', I go cut down trees until my hands bleed. I bandage them up with duct tape, then come home and bang my wife until the crack of dawn.

Thanks for the advice, i'll try that tonight
It's like the OP can understand me.

<3
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Wierd question for someone (preferably a girl who might know):
What's the best way to transition from a regular kiss ____
_____|
|
\/
To an all-out, tongue in your lover's mouth French Kiss?
(My mate's a little shy)
On behalf of the female sex, SHUT THE **** UP.
Play the music, not the instrument. ~Author Unknown

blackzeppelion
Who's the band that could become the next led zeppelin?
Ovenman
Iron blimp.
J.A.M
Aluminum helicopter.
Ovenman
*Breaks out periodic table* Magnesium bi-plane.
Quote by FOCOrock
ME?!!

All of you, but especially you. And threadstarter.
Play the music, not the instrument. ~Author Unknown

blackzeppelion
Who's the band that could become the next led zeppelin?
Ovenman
Iron blimp.
J.A.M
Aluminum helicopter.
Ovenman
*Breaks out periodic table* Magnesium bi-plane.