OK. What is a great spyware&virus protection to have?
I need one.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I remember my mum and dad went out to the cinema, and when they were driving home they looked to their left and a guy in a gorilla suit was in the passenger seat of the car next to them, waving at them You should keep it just for that.

^ROFL
I have norton but I also run about 2 different free virus scan things.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I have AOL safety and Security center. It works very well.
██████████████████████████████
buy a mac
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Avast, AVG and Spybot at the same time. You'll never have any problems again.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
NO MATTER WHAT always put a condom on your ethernet cable before plugging in. protects from most virus.

but in all seriousness, i use verison internet security because it works. dont use norton. ever.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Everything I use is free:

AVG Anti-Virus
Sygate Personal Firewall
Ad-Aware
Spybot; Search&Destroy

And I use CCleaner to get rid of a TON of unused, minor file junk and fix small issues left behind when downloading stuff.

Never had a virus, malware, spyware, or anything like that on this computer since it was built.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
TrendMicro Pc-Cillin Internet Security.

That's all you'll ever need.

I have never had a virus or other form of attack when using this program.

Also, use the aforementioned CCleaner to clean out the guts of your system.
Imo, AVG is a bad antivirus. I use norton and have no problems with it. But my other computer that had AVG was a horrible anti-virus. Every day it was like "urgent updates!!" *downloads a 23kb file. What more can it possibly filter out with a 23kb file?!
AVG for virus and Spyware Doctor for Spyware
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Quote by fretsonfire74
Imo, AVG is a bad antivirus. I use norton and have no problems with it. But my other computer that had AVG was a horrible anti-virus. Every day it was like "urgent updates!!" *downloads a 23kb file. What more can it possibly filter out with a 23kb file?!

Oh yeah, because everyone knows that daily updates make an anti-virus ineffective

I use AVG, Spybot S&D, and Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite. Total protection
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
AVG. Works fine for me so far.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I use McAfee...it hasn't failed me yet.

Also, don't even go near Norton.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
There is a link on my blog (in my sig) to a great antivirus tool. Its called Micro Antivirus and is better than any other virus program I have used. Found a bunch of viruses in my system and now it runs super fast! (The link on my blog gives you a popup blocker along with the antivirus)
---▲===
Pink Floyd
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.