Yesterday (Tuesday....Well, day before yesterday to Uk) i was chilling wth my band, our guitarists girlfriend and a close mate of ours with a HD camera at our guitarists house, just messing and sorting some tracks out, think of where we could shoot a band video in near Arctic conditions.

So, while chilling, i pick up the guitarists parents copy of The Sun (i like it, cos i'm common and don't use proper gramma, so eat my cornhole) and I had a quick skim read, and started reading mine and the guitarist horoscope out load (Taurus, both our birthdays are in May) and the Guitarists girlfriend asks for me to read hers out (Pisces), so i do.

The last line...
"You will find joy in the company of 5 musicians"

Now this gave me a small tingle down my spine, cos there were 4 musicians in the room (Not 5 but close enough). It was close enough for me. I've always dismissed horoscopes as hullabaloo and always will be but thats just creepy.

Anyone else have similar stories?

PS: We had a good time on tuesday, so there was "Joy" even though me and the drummer were running around in just our boxers in near sub-zero conditions.
Quote by Moggan13
me and the drummer were running around in just our boxers in near sub-zero conditions.

now that's my kinda joy,

hey did ya get any?
I used to do mine with bfs. Bunch of bullcrap honestly. Apparently, my element is hard to deal with.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by girlscoutcookie
now that's my kinda joy,

hey did ya get any?

"Joy"?
No, i almost got frostbite on my Mini Moggan.
Yeah...sometimes they kinda relate to whats happening.

Other times...not so much.

Quote by Moggan13
"Joy"?
No, i almost got frostbite on my Mini Moggan.

+10 cool points
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
From time to time I read mine for ****s and giggles, read a few "eerie" ones. Still a bunch of bull honky to me.
i prefer fortune cookies.

one told me a nice cake was waiting for me!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
And I'm sure someone who was in the company of three musicians looked at that on the same day and went, "holy ****!" It wasn't five musicians she was with, it never specified the instruments each musician played, or their names, or anything that would give any indication that the horoscope knew what was going to happen.

Therefore, bull****.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
If you make anything broad enough it will apply to a large percintile of the population. These people cant read the stars, they can be real vauge though.

-1 for stealing what i was going to say.

Or +1 for thinking like me.

Eh, you broke even.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
If you make anything broad enough it will apply to a large percintile of the population. These people cant read the stars, they can be real vauge though.

They more or less proved this on an episode of South Park.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
They more or less proved this on an episode of South Park.

True. They could say "You will meet an old friend" and what-do-you-know! Your aunties-best-friends-brothers-grandsons-dogs-neighbours-cousin-twice-removed bumps into you on a bus!

I already said its hullabaloo. It's just an eerie coincidence.
Your star gazers need to learn to do math betterer.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.