Like movies? Believe in God? If you're a TRUE Christian, you wouldnt watch ANY movies without consulting this website first. Its a point-based system that takes points off of movies for each thing that is bad. Its pretty self explanatory, check it out. I laughed when "The Jesus Movie" got only an 80.

http://www.capalert.com/capreports/#Media
epic now equals lame
Quote by dethofmoo
haha you said shlong. that means penis. haha your hair is like a penis. penis-hair!

Quote by Vin2254
I once strummed so hard the earth cracked in two and satan rose from the firey pits of hell and marveled in my glorious strumming abilities. True story.
Quote by The Spoon
You are already on the most epic site ever.

1+
yes he is...
ug is all u need in life
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
yes because true christians can only stay on the farm and churn butter all day, while keeping a pitchfork handy to smack the gay out of queers if we see them...

stop being an ignorant prick

surprised clockwork orange only scored 36
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Last edited by latinosuperstud at Mar 26, 2008,
LOL sin city got 0/100 and i thought that a movie where a Minster gets choked to death would get a great review
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by latinosuperstud
yes because true christians can only stay on the farm and churn butter all day, while keeping a pitchfork handy to smack the gay out of queers if we see them...

I'm pretty sure he was mocking the creators of the website, rather than Christians, in general. Calm down.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by latinosuperstud

Good point

Where does all this Christian and religion in general stereotypes come from, its bloody annoying, especially from people who say they are open minded.
A toddler movie based on the biblical story of Jonah got points docked for "Violence" (getting swallowed by a whale) and "Impudence/Hate" (Jonah disobeying god) on that site... haha
i dont like the fact that some people can decide what is appropriate for other people to watch and it be acceptable to god. i am a christian, dont get me wrong, but that is a little self-righteous of them to declare what is alright and not alright.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
lmao most of the most boring movies got the highest ratings, you Christians cant have any fun so keep that to yourselves please instead of trying to spread it here.