K, so today in school we found out that our second period teacher wasn't here right? So me and my friends decided to go skip and hang out in this private office that was only available to Student Council members (they were all on student council).
Before we skipped we made sure there was a sub, so we stopped in the class when the sub wasn't there and the guys in class told us we were just watching a movie so we figured it was pointless to go to class and hung out in the council office all period playing Super Smash bros
Later we discover our regular period 2 teacher came back and realized we were absent. Help me think of a good excuse so that i won't get in trouble or anything (my friends can all say they had council business).
I was thinking of saying i had an eye doctor appointment considering i was gonna get contacts soon anyway. Help me think of other excuses! Thanks
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Tell her you felt ill and spent most of the period hunched over in front of a toilet dry heaving.
Tell your teacher your stomach was upset and you had to use the restroom for a dire emergency.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I cant think of any...You're ****ed. LMAO
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
she might get this alot but just say you felt like you were gonna yak and went to the nurses and she was gonna call ur parents but u started feeling better. your friend can think up his own
whenever i have a sub , me and my friends tell them we need to go to the office or guidence for something , or say we left a book in another class . then we go to our other teachers class and she lets us hang out there. she's cool.
but we don't get caught , your screwed
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Lol, i didn't get caught per se...he just knows that i was absent without an excuse. He didn't like see me in the halls afterwards though
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Your school has a lounge for student council members with video games and they are allowed to go there during class? God damnit, highschool is a ****ing joke.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Go into class with a red face after coughing on purpose for a bit say u felt sick and then just dry heave into the garbage can for a couple seconds and they'll believe you. Mind you, I have a very very sensitive gag reflex that even from coughing like once or twice i can easily throw up if i don't try hard enough to keep it down.... so i dunno if it'll work for you.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
"I wasn't there, no matter what excuse I make I wasn't there and the punishment is the same."

I skip first hour regularly and no matter what the reason its 1 hour of saturday school. Seriously who cares.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Tell the truth and take it like a man or woman!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Vornik
Your school has a lounge for student council members with video games and they are allowed to go there during class? God damnit, highschool is a ****ing joke.

Well, its supposed to be for council meetings and your not supposed to be in it unless its after/before school, you have actual council work to do, or you have a spare
The super smash bros just happens to be installed on the computer
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Liars never prosper!!!!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
If you were there for first period...then any "doctor" excuse is gonna bust. Just tell her you abuse drugs, you realize you have a problem, and then use a Chapelle-voice to say, "I smoke rocks!" right before you walk out.

Or just make up for it with some sex.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Haha, the pit never fails to amuse
I think i'm gonna go with the eye doctor one though..or just say i was helping with "council business". Thanks for the responses guys
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Don't they take attendance or something?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by hell_monkey
Haha, the pit never fails to amuse
I think i'm gonna go with the eye doctor one though..or just say i was helping with "council business". Thanks for the responses guys

YOU LIAR! Act in a respectable manner or I will never respect you.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Ehh i got caught skipping with my softball coach the other day. I used the excuse that i lost my cell phone and was looking for it. It worked. But just say you were throwing up and they wont want to go into any detail.
Say you were in the nurse. Works everytime.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
say some **** like your mom gave you this huge burrito, and put in so much stuff that you were in the washroom the whole 2nd period. then make up **** like you spend 10 mins drying and scrubbing the seats, then putting 10 layers of toilet paper to protect u from germs, then another 20 layers for comfort, and a couple layers in the water to limit the splash effect, and then you were in there for a while, and you waited a little longer when you were done for ur ass to dry up so you didn't have to clean so much, and then you kept wiping and there was still **** so u kept wiping, then when u were done the toilet clogged, so you had to wash your hands thoroughly with soap, and there wasn't any in that washroom so u ran to the other washroom downstairs and washed, then went to the office and told the caretaker about the clogged toilet, then you had to show him and then you had to convince him it wasn't you and by that time, most of the class was done and you thought it would be a disturbance to the class to show up now and it would have been a waste so you decided to eat lunch, then realized u left it at home so u went home....it can happen to anyone....
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
say some **** like your mom gave you this huge burrito, and put in so much stuff that you were in the washroom the whole 2nd period. then make up **** like you spend 10 mins drying and scrubbing the seats, then putting 10 layers of toilet paper to protect u from germs, then another 20 layers for comfort, and a couple layers in the water to limit the splash effect, and then you were in there for a while, and you waited a little longer when you were done for ur ass to dry up so you didn't have to clean so much, and then you kept wiping and there was still **** so u kept wiping, then when u were done the toilet clogged, so you had to wash your hands thoroughly with soap, and there wasn't any in that washroom so u ran to the other washroom downstairs and washed, then went to the office and told the caretaker about the clogged toilet, then you had to show him and then you had to convince him it wasn't you and by that time, most of the class was done and you thought it would be a disturbance to the class to show up now and it would have been a waste so you decided to eat lunch, then realized u left it at home so u went home....it can happen to anyone....

Way to use your brain dumbass.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by RocksAwakening5
Say you were in the nurse. Works everytime.

But what will happen if said teacher asks the nurse if he was ever there?
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.