Ok, so check this out. Disturb new album called 'Inside The Fire'. And I thought " Oh cool ". And then an amazing new song by Disturbed is called Inside the Fire. But no one has the tabs for it yet and I need hep with how to figure it out.
Disturbed. Metal. Good.

Tell me what is wrong here
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Who are you and what are you talking about. Your going to report me and then move on to my conversation? Dude, your so dumb. And I didnt even know that I was in the wrong forum. DISTURB IS METAL. And anyone can post.
This guy thinks that im posting in the wrong forum. So he reported me. Any thing to say to that??
Quote by Clypse
Who are you and what are you talking about. Your going to report me and then move on to my conversation? Dude, your so dumb. And I didnt even know that I was in the wrong forum. DISTURB IS METAL. And anyone can post.

Disturbed are Nu-Metal, however you may view them. And new album? I'll check it out.

*Reported*
Quote by Clypse

Hey man, Im tryin to be nice here because youre obviously new, get that french baguette outta your ass.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338207
Quote by Clypse
This guy thinks that im posting in the wrong forum. So he reported me. Any thing to say to that??

You are. There's a forum specifically for requesting tabs, and this isn't it.
Disturbed is Nu-Metal with Hard-Rock influence.

Nu-Metal forum's there for a reason.

Also, thinking that Disturbed is a good "metal" band in the metal forum is like jumping into the lion pit with steak near your groin.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by insideac
Hey man, Im tryin to be nice here because youre obviously new, get that french baguette outta your ass.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338207

Wow, theres something wrong there. You were trying to be nice??!! You reported me and didnt want anyone else to post!! Are you kidding. I've had some administrator people come at me and tell me to post some where else because I was NEW! But guess what, that was a year ago!!
Quote by Clypse
Wow, theres something wrong there. You were trying to be nice??!! You reported me and didnt want anyone else to post!! Are you kidding. I've had some administrator people come at me and tell me to post some where else because I was NEW! But guess what, that was a year ago!!

So one would think youd know NOT to post in the wrong places by now, no? And yes I was being nice because I even told you where to go, and you refused. If you arent new, youd know that the rules say that after a thread is reported, no one should post in it or they might get warned for spam and all that. Pay attention, for crissakes.
Quote by Clypse

What are you? 12?

Calm down, make your thread in the new metal section, and it'll all be ok.
At these here Metal Forums, there's no -Cores or Nu-Metal bands.
And you sent me a link saying bands that are metalcore that should'nt be in the metal forum. Arent we talking about Nu Metal, or Am i right.
Thats The Point, You Never Warned Me!!! You Just Reported Me!! Notice Your Were The First Person To Post In This Thread!!!!
Quote by Greety
Look out for ONLY threads! They are created by mods and are the ONLY threads on certain bands. By demand, we'll have a Nu Metal list also. For smilar reasons, nu-metal needs its own subforum to allow the metal forum mods to cope. Don't post these bands(Unless you want to be raped and/or flamed):

40 Below Summers
69 Eyes
Adema
American Head Charge
Coal Chamber
Deadsy
Deftones
Disturbed
Dogfight
Dope
Drowning Pool
Dry Cell
Evanesence
Fear Factory
Five Point 0
Flaw
Godsmack
Helmet
HIM
Ill Nino
Kittie
KoRn
Limp Bizkit
Marylin Manson
Mudvayne
Murderdolls
Mushroomhead
Nothingface
Orgy
Otep
Papa Roach
Project 86
Rammstein
Rob Zombie/WhiteZombie
Saliva
Sevendust
Slipknot
Snot
Soil
Soulfly
Spineshank
Staind
Static-X
Stone Sour
System Of A Down
Taproot
Trapt
Trust Company
Ultraspank
Unloco
Wednsday 13
Wicked Wisdom

UG's Nu-Metal Forum

Ya see?
honestly dude, You must get so worked about this site. Your probably younger than 20 years old, sitting in your computer chair, trying to act like the bad-ass administrator that your not. And now your going to make up **** saying you warned me. Reporting a so called new person isnt exactly being the nicest person in the world. And blackened Im older than you dude, I wouldnt call me twelve. Since not following the rules seems to make you bitch your more inmature than I am.
no no no no no no, he showed me a different forum. He showed me Metallcore. He said that, that was my warning.
Oh my ****ing god, stop being a bitch and just deal with it. It's not a live/die moment, just ****ing put this somewhere ELSE!

Quote by eggsandham2
I understand that!!! Both of those ass holes know Im right!! Thats why there making up **** in front of you. You know what, im not going to use the internet to make fun of you guys, just whatever. Your all fags, and happy new year!!