Alright, so my band has a show this weekend, and I don't know if we're gonna be able to mic our amps or not. If not, I'm gonna have to borrow someone's cab and hook it up to my amp, cause otherwise I won't be heard very well at all without turning all the way up. So here's my problem: I know I have to match something to do with ohms (not exactly sure what you'd call it). The specifications part of my owners manual says the output power rating in 4 ohms, and it also says that the speaker rating is 8 ohms. So my question is, which one do I use to match it to a cab?