I'm probably going to be selling my Digitech bass pedal and Big Muff soon and invest some saved up money to buy a bass effects pedal with a wah on it.

My budget is about $400-500, any suggestions for bass wah pedals and why you like them?

Thank you.
dunlop cry baby bass
you can adjust which frequencies it effects and the volume
and it turns on when you start rocking it
theres no button

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Boss ME 50B without a doubt.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
I know you probably do not want to hear it, but take your bass to your local guitar center and try some wahs out, it is always better to make your own choice then have someone dictate it for you.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
With a budget like that you need to go to a store and try everything out. Everything, distortions, wahs, fuzz, overdrive, autowahs, envelope filters, synths, flangers, choruses EVERYTHING. You have quite a load to drop and you shouldn't take ANY opinions into account when trying them out. Use only your own ear.
$400-$500? I wish I had that lying around just to buy effects, but I digress.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
With a budget like that you need to go to a store and try everything out. Everything, distortions, wahs, fuzz, overdrive, autowahs, envelope filters, synths, flangers, choruses EVERYTHING. You have quite a load to drop and you shouldn't take ANY opinions into account when trying them out. Use only your own ear.

TS: I would do exactly what jazz said, but from the way you phrased your post, it sounds like you might be leaning toward a multi-effects unit...? If you spend that money on individual effects that you really like, you could get at least 4 or 5 really nice pedals, or 2 or 3 and some money left over (always nice to have that ). If you spend that on a multi-effect pedal, like a Boss ME-50B or a Line 6 POD, you'll have a whole lotta effects, but they won't necessarily sound as good as single effects. Most of them do sound pretty good, though. If you're looking for a wah specifically, I would just buy a single pedal of some sort; I've never really been impressed with digital wah's.
Just remember...

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

When you're at the $500 mark and have a pretty good idea of what you want, I wouldn't get a multi effects pedal. It doesn't make any sense to me. I would spend the money on one or two very nice pedals.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel

^ this
Nope, no sig here.