yeah i was drinking and beer got spilt on my mesa boogie dual rectifier i turned it off soon as possible. i waited a few days to dry out every time i turn on my amp it blows out a fuse. do i need to wait longer for it to dry or do you think i fu#*ed it up?
Quote by Paquijón
This is why all the D.A.R.E. officials when you were a child urged you didn't do drugs.

was he smoking the beer?

if only a fuse is blowing it may be salvage-able but for some electronics to dry you may need to open it up and let the air get to all of it. i wouldnt recommend this right now unless you know what youre doing due to the warranty being voided. try to put it near a radiator or something for a day and see if it helps.
Quote by xsouldriverx
was he smoking the beer?

if only a fuse is blowing it may be salvage-able but for some electronics to dry you may need to open it up and let the air get to all of it. i wouldnt recommend this right now unless you know what youre doing due to the warranty being voided. try to put it near a radiator or something for a day and see if it helps.

What a waste of beer! Take it to an amp tech to have a look at it.
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
And for what it's worth I've done far stupider things drunk than I ever have high.

If you're confident not shocking yourself or breaking something, it might be worth it to pull it apart to let it dry properly. You don't want moisture not getting out.

And go see an amp tech and ask for actual qualified advice.
haha dumbass!!
Gear:
-Brownsville BMAG3 (acoustic)
-Fender 70s Reissue 60th anniversary Stratocaster
-Line 6 Flextone III
-Crate RFX30 RetroFex
-Line 6 Tone Port UX1
-Roland Digital Piano HP-4500
-(other stuff)