The one where they don't dumb down everything and explain every detail... oh wait, the nobody would watch it.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
the only one ive ever seen.

years ago when i was younger.

involved a paedophile who "doesnt live here, he plays here"

and raped some girl and she had a fit or something and she died.

she was like 6.

Never saw it again
I've been here since '04.

The one where the Elvis impersonator accidentally buried the really tall guy alive.(swear to god it was a real episode)
Quote by Ibanez Junkie
The one where the Elvis impersonator accidentally buried the really tall guy alive.(swear to god it was a real episode)

Wasn't it a really tall guy who looked like an alien?

Or am I thinking of a different episode?
Quote by i have to pee
The one where they don't dumb down everything and explain every detail... oh wait, the nobody would watch it.

Haha, so true. Law & Order ftw!
Quote by Slaytanic6606
We have a pyramid with an all seeing eye, and a menacing eagle with arrows in it's talons.
You have a duck.

PRS Custom 24
Peavey Windsor + 2x12
Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tubescreamer
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
^^Yeah that was an episode...a weird one too
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Last edited by hell_monkey at Mar 26, 2008,
Quote by GiantRaven
Wasn't it a really tall guy who looked like an alien?

Or am I thinking of a different episode?

That's the one.
the one where the little girl dies in the drive by id don't get it u can show little kids getting gunned down but u can't say bitch
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
The one when the half brother goes to his dads "new" Family and kills all their kids cause they got all the love and money.
The one Tarantino wrote, when Nick got kidnapped and was buried alive.

That was one of the greatest events on TV ever. Tarantino is a genius, the CSI cast is amazing, and the episode, even though having that Tarantino edge, still had that CSI feel to it.

Amazing.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
The really weird one where the body is found bloated in a bathtub and it turns out he is a sports fan and was punched in a sports bar, causing bleeding on the brain which killed him.
The one where some chick is giving sex changes to people in a storage facility....yeah.
That one where they use forensic evidence to solve a crazy, convoluted crime. That's a good one.
<Han> I love Hitler
this one where this guy has a gay lover, and buries him half way at gunpoint, like his body is underground except his head, and then he put like raw meat all over his face and left him for dead. then they showed it and thers just a neck, and maggots and ****, like ****in wolves ate his ****in head off, that was pretty nasty.
the one where the ATV riders find the guy in the barrell, i forgot what happened, ijust remembered it beging really gross. Oh yea then there was that one where the guy who owned the coffee shop went on a rampage with a glock and killed like 10 people, that was kinda funny actually.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I saw one which explained to me what a furry was...
"There was a time you let me know
What's real and going on below
But now you never show it to me, do you?
And remember when I moved in you
The holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah"
-Leonard Cohen