well, new pedal yesterday i guess but still a great day nonetheless
i present MI Audio's Blue Boy Deluxe:

This pedal is amazzzing. I can contour and shape the tone so easily. Its very versatile. the gain can be lower than a TS-9 and the gain can be 3x's greater than the ts-9. It has a HUUUGE range. the character is basically a vintage switch. all the way to the left tighten things up and all the way to the right gives you that dirty tube amp feel.
Theres tons of bottom end and the gain is super thick. i could go on and on about how great this is but i wont
anyways thanks for looking
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Cool beans dude.

Have fun!

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Those are great pedals, I had a Crunch Box for a while that was really nice. Now set both of them up cascading and record some clips!
Quote by A Scenic World
Those are great pedals, I had a Crunch Box for a while that was really nice. Now set both of them up cascading and record some clips!

I played a crunch box yesterday too. That thing is insane. so much gain on tap and on lower settings its got an awsome OD tone.
I wish i could record but it was either a pedal or a recording interface
I think i chose wisely
Most definately I'd say. What's the good in an interface if you don't have great gear to record with?
Awesome pedal I'm sure. Are you planning on using it with your TS9 though? For what purpose, may I ask?
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Kurapica
Awesome pedal I'm sure. Are you planning on using it with your TS9 though? For what purpose, may I ask?

The blue boy has quite a bit of gain. I wouldnt call it a distortion but it sure does sound like it some time. Im cureently playing through a epi VJ and if i kick my ts-9 on with the blue boy, i can get some pretty metal tones haha.