So I have been looking at both he Alvarez AD70SC and the Ibanez AW30ECENT online and they both look nice and are in my price range. The only problem is that they don't have either of them in any stores around me. I live in a fairly small town and there aren't any very good music shops. The next city has a guitar center but it is rather small and doesn't have much for acoustics (mainly expensive high-end or really cheap ones). I want to try these out to see which I like better but I don't have that opportunity. In this situation would I have to end up just ordering one of them online? I don't like the idea of buying a guitar without trying it first.
Quote by Ibanez Junkie
Ibanez!!!!

Lol, surely you're joking. If they aren't stocked nearby, then just order the Alvarez online from a retailer who will give you some time to decide whether or not you want to keep the guitar. I think Musician's Friend has a 45 day return period.
Alvarez. While I can't vouch for the electronics in an alvarez not having used them, by far and away the best bang for you buck in the under 1000$ range is Alvarez.
Alvarez is a respected brand. A guy my father in law taught has one, and it sounds great plugged in.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert