I have recently gotten hooked on Iron Maiden. I think my favorite song is "These Colours Don't Run" from the Album "A Matter of Life and Death". Anyways, could someone list the names of all of the band members and what they play. I really want to know. Also, what kind of Guitars do they play? I heard they mostly use Fender, but I have also heard that Strats cannot handle Metal. What do you think?
encyclopaedia metallum ftw.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
Current lineup;
Dave Murray-Guitar
Bruce Dickinson-Vocals
Adrian Smith-Guitar
Steve Harris-Bass
Janick Gers-Guitar
Nicko McBrain-Drums
I'm listening to them right now
Cheers!
Noob to UG, not guitar
SuperSaijin 4 Guitar
They definitely use Fender Strats. Anybody who says Strats can't handle metal needs their teeth knocked out.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by Black Star
They definitely use Fender Strats. Anybody who says Strats can't handle metal needs their teeth knocked out.

To be fair, they changed the pickups.
Quote by Scourge441
To be fair, they changed the pickups.

Of course. But honestly, what band actually plays stock guitars at all? Every band customizes their equipment in some way.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....