So, we have all learned something from watching TV that we probably wouldn't have known, or known as quickly, if it wasn't for us watching whatever show it may have been.

So, what are something you've learned?

The first thing that comes to mind for me is that oxygen can kill you, specifically introveniously. It was on an episode of CSI, and this rock star was found dead due to an alleged heroine overdose (or some sort of syringe guided drug), but they found out that there was actually excess air in the syringe, and the oxygen actually killed him.

Pretty crazy stuff, IMO.

Your stories/facts?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Pretty much everything, sex, violence, weaponry, most of my science abilities, pretty much everything except how to speak, my parents taught me that. TV even taught me how to tie my shoes (a show called Mr. Dressup).
That pr0n stars enjoy sucking dicks . It was a zoom in and I thought that she was sucking a squid.
Suddenly it zooms out...
I'm still shocked .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I learned

-that you can walk on custard
Musca domestica is a housefly's Latin name
- how to commit murder and get away with it (I watch CSI lots)
Quote by HaKattack
That closed captions don't exist in real life.

If only, if only.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20

If only, if only.

It would make life a lot easier, that's for sure. I'd never need to listen in school, I'd just plop in some headphones and read every once in a while.
<Han> I love Hitler
Tv taught me all.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by HaKattack
It would make life a lot easier, that's for sure. I'd never need to listen in school, I'd just plop in some headphones and read every once in a while.

True.

Plus, you could go to other countries change a few settings, and have a translator.

Saxo-Walrus

Rock Stars divorce in order to make a ****ty reality show that consists of them getting into 7 *****s' pants in one season.
That people are actually really stupid and entertained by lame things...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by dark&broken
I learned nothing in science classes until 11th grade thanks to two tv shows.

The Magic Schoolbus and Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Aren't you a bit old to be watching those?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Dog--
Pretty much everything, sex, violence, weaponry, most of my science abilities, pretty much everything except how to speak, my parents taught me that. TV even taught me how to tie my shoes (a show called Mr. Dressup).

TV pretty much taught me English, and HELLS YEAH FOR MR.DRESSUP!!!!!!! he owns mr. rogers any day!!!
Quote by TooFast
Aren't you a bit old to be watching those?

I watched them when I was a Kid, and thanks to that, i never learned anything in science classes until 11th grade, as in they taught me everything i would've learned otherwise before I was "taught" them in school.
Gotcha.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic