, but no one would have answered since there are 999 (...) 999 problems.

so , heres my problem with a girl:

i'll start from the beggining, shes the daughter of a couple who are friends of my parents, hes got a brother ( 2 years bigger than me). the brother is a great friend of mine, but i dont see him that much, so i dont see any problem with him.

i met the girl when i was around 9, and i REALLY fell in love. i used to see her on summer holidays since we went to the same place. we went toghedther until i was 12 . in those summers i kind of "told her i liked her" but in a childish way( i mean, i was 11 years old )

after that summer( when i was 12) i stopped seeing her that much, and i still felt the same for her. but it was liker desperating . so i decided at the age of 13/14 to let her go since i didnt see her that much and start looking for other chicks .

it was all going OK until a month ago, that my parents invited her family to a dinner at home, and when i saw her, it was like " HOLY ****, HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT SUCH A GIRL!?" since she was great looking and whatsoever...

in that dinner, we spent the night with her and her brother playing cards, games, etc. having a great time... i got to get her cellphone number, but i forgot to ask for her MSN...

so the next week i decided to send her an SMS and invite her to the cinemma and to drink something... but she told me that she was "dating" a guy who is the cousin of another guy that comes out to come to my same school ( another division), which i think wont last long...

so i was wondering what should i do?? because i dont know any ways of getting her MSN( i cant just call her : HEY, HOW ARE YOU DOING? WOULD YOU PASS ME YOUR MSN?), which i think is KEY to achieve being with her, since i dont even know when she would be "available"...

i want to say something, its not that im obsessed with her, but i think she really is worthy

PS: i just re read all, it seem pretty much stupid, but it isnt
PS2: im not looking for people who tell me "look for another girl"

thks guys!

im 16 by the way, so as not to be lost with the ages!
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
yep
*reported*
and i didnt read a single word of your sad little story which im just assuming is sad based on no actual knowledge than just a pure guess right here
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Ahahhahah SD.

You really should.

But for the hell of it. I'd say just stick with her. And get as close as you can without being creepy. She won't be with him forever.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Grow a pair and get over it, there's plenty of other fish in the sea, I had to learn my lesson the hard way, don't let the same happen to you.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
well if you are talking to her on the phone, wait til one of you has to go and say hey by the way, do you have msn?

and if shes dating someone else, you cant do much right now.

i was in a situation kinda like this. met a girl in 6th grade, asked her out, got turned down. she liked me in 7th, but i had a gf. we started talking again in 8th, i asked her out, she said yes. im now in 11th grade and we are still together :-D hahaha

good luck man
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Why don't you search for her facebook or myspace, add her, and ask for her msn that way? Less creepy, I think.
Quote by InanezGuitars44
well if you are talking to her on the phone, wait til one of you has to go and say hey by the way, do you have msn?

and if shes dating someone else, you cant do much right now.

i was in a situation kinda like this. met a girl in 6th grade, asked her out, got turned down. she liked me in 7th, but i had a gf. we started talking again in 8th, i asked her out, she said yes. im now in 11th grade and we are still together :-D hahaha

good luck man

the only problem is i dont speak in the phone with her that much ( almost never), so i depend basicly on my parents' decision to invite them, since every time i do smthing with the brother shes not there...

(it really sounds sad, doesnt it?? its not like im thinking of her all day long and crying in my room haha... as i said its just that shes worth the work to get her)
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Keep waiting if you want, but you'll just be miserable in the meantime and she may not ever want to go out with you, in which case you're wasting you're time. yes, i read what you said, but i'm saying it anyway: get another girl. at worst you're (hopefully) not obsessing over this chick in the meantime, and you might find you like the new girl more. if you want help don't say "don't tell me such-and-such".
oh, and relationship thread ftw.
ummmm... i think you should masterbate a little more... aaaaaaaaand stalk this girl a little less...
Quote by ivan_2894

and your bitch actually is one! Somebody call Jay-Z.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Archaon
Why don't you search for her facebook or myspace, add her, and ask for her msn that way? Less creepy, I think.

have already tried, no way.

its just that i dont want to be creepy, since i think i might have been on an ocassion ( or 2) before ( when i was 12, i guess.)
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Mr_Mysterio
Grow a pair and get over it, there's plenty of other fish in the sea, I had to learn my lesson the hard way, don't let the same happen to you.

This man.

EDIT:
Quote by HaKattack
and your bitch actually is one! Somebody call Jay-Z.

haha
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by COBHC6
yep
*reported*
and i didnt read a single word of your sad little story which im just assuming is sad based on no actual knowledge than just a pure guess right here

dont need to be such an idiot about it.
Quote by tryandstopme
dont need to be such an idiot about it.

+1
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

That's what the relationship thread is for....
Go post there.
I am The Great Cornholio !
I need T.P. for my bunghole !
Like everyone else has already said, forget about this girl. She has moved on and it's lame for you not too. Plus you can then find another girl, who you will end up liking more cos she gives great head, or you may even make this other biatch jealous (but i doubt it). Enjoy.
Quote by ivan_2894

"I would've stopped at the red light, officer, but there were SO MANY PEOPLE there already!"
<Han> I love Hitler
You have her cellphone #, why dont you just call her sometime just to talk? There is no need to be afraid to, its not like she will think your creepy or anything for calling her since she gave you her number afterall. If she is taken, there is nothing you can really do. You can still be friends with her and keep in touch but, if I were you I would go on the search for someone new.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by HaKattack
"I would've stopped at the red light, officer, but there were SO MANY PEOPLE there already!"

Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

due to popular demand, i'll do the following i guess:

i'll search for another chick ( i must say i have been doing this already, but no results )
i'll still have her on mind and try to get chances to be with her, even in the simplest ocassions.

Thks for all the useful advice

What would my life be without the pit?

TO THE PIT!
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||