i go to a catholic school and i have a mini project where i have to make a People Magazine using only things from scripture.

i have to have 6 stories [1 1/2 page, single-spaced] , some advertisements and maybe some movie or book reviews.

my problem is with the stories. i have to make them super creative [my teacher is big on creavity] and i'm not a strong creative writer.

so far all i have is a play on Jonah and the Whale, where Harry Potter gets eaten by a dragon. this being my cover story "the boy who lived.....again"

i hate it when people come to the pit for hw help, but i'm at a loss for words.

thoughts or ideas?

oh yeah, i also do not consider myself a catholic, so this is a particularly tough assignment.
Draw smiles on the guys from Deicide and call it "The new wave of christian music"
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Draw smiles on the guys from Deicide and call it "The new wave of christian music"

do something based on that verse where bears come out of the woods and maul the kids that made fun of the baldheaded guy.
Quote by peter von chaps
i go to a catholic school and i have a mini project where i have to make a People Magazine using only things from scripture.

i have to have 6 stories [1 1/2 page, single-spaced] , some advertisements and maybe some movie or book reviews.

my problem is with the stories. i have to make them super creative [my teacher is big on creavity] and i'm not a strong creative writer.

so far all i have is a play on Jonah and the Whale, where Harry Potter gets eaten by a dragon. this being my cover story "the boy who lived.....again"

i hate it when people come to the pit for hw help, but i'm at a loss for words.

thoughts or ideas?

Burn down the school. Should be interesting.

oh yeah, i also do not consider myself a catholic, so this is a particularly tough assignment.

Burn down the school. Should be interesting.
I'm gonna be nit picky here Only the King James version of the bible mentions a whale. All others mention a sea monster (also, the only whale that could actually swallow a man whole is a saperm whale, which don't live anywhere near the Mediterrannean or red seas).

Now sea monsters are much cooler, cos they can be hunted by pirates. Pirates allow for very creative stuff. See where I'm going?

EDIT: Oh, and Jonah may have actually been killed by the sea monster, but was resurrected by the old man upstairs (chapter 2, verses 2,5-6)... maybe one can factor in the end of POTC2?
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Mar 26, 2008,
do something on Samuel L. Jackson's quotation of the bible in Pulp Fiction before he shoots that guy... i love that part.