I just recently heard these guys. No one I know has heard of them. I think they're really interesting. Anyone have opinions about them?
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I heard them a long time ago when I had an A-F Records sampler. I liked them at the time.
Yeah, some of their stuff wasn't really great, but some of it was too. I looked around and found a couple songs I enjoyed.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
TROO PUNX ALERT!

On the song "Sustainable Yield" on their s/t album, they sample a Casualites song for the entire damn song. Therefore Intro5pect is the perfect techno-punk band for tr00 punx.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Hmmmm....from what I remember this band sound like Leftover Crack playing cheesy techno. I like Leftover Crack but I hate cheesy techno.
Stza sings on their new album. Very Leftover Crack indeed.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I'm still of the opinion that these guys have the worst band name in history and aren't worthy of being listened to because of it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by axeslash
Stza sings on their new album. Very Leftover Crack indeed.

Stza sings on an A-F record band's album? Selloutz.
I hate when people spell things with numbers. It just irritates me.
eeeeeeew A-F recordzz!!!
"If a body catch a body comin' through the rye."
I really like what they've done. They have a different sound, and it's one that i like. I like that Stza did some vocals on the newer album cause i'm not the biggest fan of their vocals, although i do like the chicks vocals.
Face it, people "sell out", because they love to play music, and by selling out they ensure that they'll be able to play music for the rest of their lives regardless. But other then that Intro5pect kicks ass, they're simply experimental and that's why their new record sounds different and at some points messy.
Quote by ArsonAarin
Face it, people "sell out", because they love to play music, and by selling out they ensure that they'll be able to play music for the rest of their lives regardless. But other then that Intro5pect kicks ass, they're simply experimental and that's why their new record sounds different and at some points messy.

that's something a sellout would say...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I'm loling at the posts I made in this thread, even though it wasn't that long ago
I listened a few days ago. I didn't care for them. I'd rather listen to actual electronic music. Mixing it with that style sounds really cheesy to me.
try listening to The Screamers or The Lost Sounds^
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
^I like The Screamers. Never heard The Lost Sounds. By "that style," I meant boring modern punk. The electronic elements just seem like a gimick to me. Maybe I'm just biased against modern music. I don't know.
I wouldn't say that's necessarily gimmick as it is trying to be different, which is what punk was founded on. Hahaha, anyways who doesn't like the War at Home?
War At Home is a rather boring song.