So I'm browsing UG, and then all of a sudden it redirects me to a random ebay item and doesn't let me click back on the browser. It's happened a few times now. Does this happen to anyone else?
something about

whinnie the pooh?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
no...maybe you should buy it, I think your computer is telling you that you need it for the apocalypse..
Happened to me too yesterday. It was quite annoying.
LARGE TEXT
Same here, it wants me to buy a book or something.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
It's probably Zappp trying to sell something on eBay, and wanting more prospective buyers looking at it...
Quote by devinb132
no...maybe you should buy it, I think your computer is telling you that you need it for the apocalypse..

The auction was for stamp sheets and I doubt they would be of any use during the apocalypse
you probably have some spyware or a virus thats doing it. Probably a browser hijacker.... uh...

check out one of these tech sites, and just post your problem (its a forum.... like the pit... hopefully you get it). People there will help you out(I have no idea why they'd want to spend their time though.) Or, if you really dont want to, google, download and run ad-aware, it might solve the problem.

whatthetech.com
bleepingcomputer.com
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
happened to me a few mins ago. no, i dont want to buy nylon tiedowns for a fourwheeler firefox!
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
There was just a thread about this yesterday.

try checking for browser hijacks like algemar said. never happened to me though.