Up for sale is my Mesa Boogie Rectoverb head. I'm the only owner and i've had it for a year. The amp is in excellent working order and condition.
I retubed all of the preamp tubes with mesa 12ax7s and put a SPAX7-A in the v1 position. I'm selling this because theres an awesome deal on a dual rectifier
locally, and thats the amp that i really want to get, otherwise i'd keep this! This amp really shines, has an excellent clean channel.
The specs:
50 Watts all tube
2 channels
1. Clean/pushed
2. Raw/Vintage/Modern
Fixed bias switch
Reverb (Independent controll for each channel)

This amp comes with: amp cover, speaker cable, footswitch, footswitch cable,
power chord, original manual, transferrable warranty(gotta double check this, 4 years left). I also have the preamp covers that aren't pictured.

$1,000 shipped. Fixed shipping rate, i'm going to package the tubes seperately. sorry, NO TRADES!!!!

Any questions e-mail / pm me, email is metallicaman4412@hotmail.com
Also i'll get some clips up tomorrow or so!

Last edited by \m/metallica\m/ at May 9, 2008,
Quote by \m/metallica\m/
^ yeah thats a shame, what part didn't you like btw, the screams or the singing?

i dont think either was terrible, but the vocals sound too digital/echo-ish for sum reason

anyway, very nice tone from the amp, aka free bump
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Last edited by seizetheday1103 at Apr 4, 2008,
hmmmmmmmmmm. havent decided what amp to get yet but depending on how long this is for sale I might give it a look just depends if you can wait 2 or 3 months.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Ah, just what im looking for, but money is a factor for me, lol, Free bump dude. And whoever buys this has one hell of an amp on their hands.
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Jeez, love the tone on Fate. But I agree with someone on the first page, vocals seem too digitized for me. If I had a grand more I'd be interested =/
Just wondering? I saw you lived in Toledo. Do you have this on Craigslist also?
I only ask because three was a dual recto on c/l and I bought it. I wash looking at yours to if that's the one. I didn't think the guy was going to call Me and was going to shoot you an email.

Bumpity bump
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
will you do any trades?
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS Hollowbody II w/ Piezo Blue Matteo
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender John Mayer Relic strat "the black one"

did i mention i like PRS?

20th Anniversary Bogner Shiva
sorry didnt see the part about no trades, nvm. wish i could afford
Gear: