ok, so the title describes it all.

and ill start:

i clamped my capo on my earlobe today while i was training troops in an online RTS game
played it.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
I brought my guitar and amp to a gig once in the back of a pick up truck during a snowstorm if that counts.
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
I injured my guitar via a door handle when I was running inside the house pretending to be superman.
throwing my guitar into a brick wall and still expecting to use it
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by ibanezrg350ex
I brought my guitar and amp to a gig once in the back of a pick up truck during a snowstorm if that counts.

aw man... totally took mine
let my friend borrow it. he somehow bent the neck a little to the left.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Taking apart my sg and not knowing how to put it back together

edit: not my gear but i did try tuning a guitar with the nut locks still in place
I bought a MG
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
I smashed my very first guitar, when I was about eight.
It was a crappy acoustic, but now I wish I still had it, for sentimental value.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Layed my guitar on my bed and forgot about it and when I change strings I usually don't cut off the stray ends so I slid my hand across my mattress and cut the sh!t out of my hand because it got caught on one of the stray string ends.

Ouch.
Quote by Lead guitarist
I injured my guitar via a door handle when I was running inside the house pretending to be superman.

SIGGED
Threw my amp offstage at the end of the show once.

I havn't gigged since because I can't afford the amp I want
Tried to bi-amp with a y-adapter that I soldered together...ended up with the signals backfeeding into each other
Nope, no sig here.
I tried to put a pick in each nostril at the same time.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
i tried using my electric guitar to scratch my back... almost put it into my ceiling fan...
one time when i was re stringing my electric i strung it backwards so i could play lefty...
thisismysignatureitisveryveryveryboringandasyoucanseeicouldn'tthinkofabettersigwhenididthissig
changing a string, it went though my finger and touched the bone. it hurt forever
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I like to fap off with my gear..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by k1ng_pooh
I bought a MG

Me too.... me too

Other than that; I once put .11's on a guitar set up for .9's. Those thick GHS ones designed for LOW TUNING. Then proceeded to tune it to standard. This was something I did when I was new to playing/having/maintaining a guitar; but it was still pretty damn stupid. Surprising it didn't take it's toll then(as in, snapping the cheap guitar's neck right then and there); but the neck is pulled from the body now. I guess a combination of that and literally tossing that guitar around.

I still have it though; I want to try to fix it one day.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Once, when I was setting up for a gig and I was all plugged in, no noise was coming out of the amp. Long story short, I had to play the set without any effects because (as i found later) I plugged them in the wrong ends (input into output, output into input).

Duh.
I sat on my blues jr. one day and broke the shaft of the bass knob. That set me back $80 in repairs.
Gear:
Fender Telecaster w/ Vintage Noiseless Pickup
Epi Les Paul SH-2/SH-11
Fender Blues Jr.

Fender Jazz Bass w/ Badass II Bridge & Custom Shop '69 Pickups
Fender P-Bass w/ Basslines 1/4lb. pickup
Ibanez GSR200
Fender Bassman 150
I vandalised my first guitar with a sharpie. It's alright I just get sick of people asking what the symbols mean.
Come at me bro.
I left my guitar at my drummers house. The next day my vocalist was over there and almost jizzed on it before my drummer walked in.

Yeah... I have messed up bandmates.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I shove 1mm picks in between the gaps in my teeth.

I've also pushed the wavy end of a bobby pin through my navel piercing, if that counts.
Well, if it counts, I never throw away old strings. I roll them all up into a ball and I save them. Yeah I know, I don't know why I do it.
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
Then he got cramp and couldn't get the tape of without scissors.
Not something I did, but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
Then he got cramp and couldn't get the tape off without scissors.

Fool.
Last edited by ChrisN at Mar 27, 2008,
I constantly leave my mobile phone ontop of my amp and inbetween songs I usually get the ol' 'd-ddd-ddd-ddd-ddd-'.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Quote by ChrisN
Not something I did, but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.

SIGGED!!!
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.