Just curious as to which Zoo is the better of the two between Lincoln Park and Brookfield. Haven't been to either, and judging by numerous things, they look very similar in size, animals, etc, etc.
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
i'd say brookfield zoo is probably the better of the 2 or at least i think it is. lincoln park zoo is kinda lame
I prefer the Brookfield zoo. It's got a gigantic ape house that's totally badass.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Never been to lincoln park, but I can say that Brookfield is pretty good.

Like anything it is expensive but it is still cool.

The otters in the swamp house pwn.

Why are you going there? Bringing kids or going on a date? Either way Brookfield is pretty nice...
Alright this might be TOO specific, but for "big cats", jags, cheetahs, tigers, etc...which is better?
Duckksecks

Quote by Triumverate
Never been to lincoln park, but I can say that Brookfield is pretty good.

Like anything it is expensive but it is still cool.

The otters in the swamp house pwn.

Why are you going there? Bringing kids or going on a date? Either way Brookfield is pretty nice...

Well, it's our Spring Break, but I always go to Bristol for the NASCAR race, so my wallet is torched come SB time. Never have enough money for Florida or any of that jazz so I normally go to like Indy, St. Louis, just a big city for a few days. I've got a exchange student from Sweden and he wants to see Chicago pretty badly, and we both wanna go to a zoo. I've been to Chi-town a dozen or so times, just never to the zoos (I'm a big animal lover). So, just goin because, I guess.
Duckksecks

Quote by stringmagician
Go to Brookfield

Chicago is an amazing city

Indeed it is. Hoping to reside there someday.
Duckksecks

It's not really that expensive to get in, just for all the extra stuff.

Food is usually pretty expensive, but you can find some decent prices sometimes.

I usually go in the winter for the zoo lights so I don't really know what other kind of stuff they've got going on during the spring.

Brookfield Zoo really isn't in "Chicago" though. If you wanna see Chicago, it may be better to go to Lincoln Park zoo.

Although personally I would go to the Field Museum or the Shedd Aquarium, because I am a nerd.
Quote by Triumverate
It's not really that expensive to get in, just for all the extra stuff.

Food is usually pretty expensive, but you can find some decent prices sometimes.

I usually go in the winter for the zoo lights so I don't really know what other kind of stuff they've got going on during the spring.

Brookfield Zoo really isn't in "Chicago" though. If you wanna see Chicago, it may be better to go to Lincoln Park zoo.

Although personally I would go to the Field Museum or the Shedd Aquarium, because I am a nerd.

Suburbs are okay. We're goin to Addison so I can get some pics of Wrigley and stuff.

EDIT: Already got Shedd on the list of stuff to try and do. What's in the Field Museum? Anything specific?
Duckksecks

Quote by PitaPita
Suburbs are okay. We're goin to Addison so I can get some pics of Wrigley and stuff.

EDIT: Already got Shedd on the list of stuff to try and do. What's in the Field Museum? Anything specific?

Addison? Wrigley Field isn't in Addison, hell, nothings in Addison, haha.

Wrigleyville rocks though, it has the Metro, Wrigley feild, some cool bars, and my favorite pizza place in the city, Bacci Pizza! haha

The feild museum has dinosaur bones and other artifacts, it's really cool I think
Brookfield. Never been to Lincoln park, so that means it's not as cool.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by PitaPita

I like the science and industry museum more, but it's kind of in a bad neighborhood. It's not too bad though.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.